30A Vacay Cleaning Policy
Our family at 30A Vacay want you to have a wonderful vacation and let you know some of the steps we have taken to safeguard and create a sanitary environment for you. Our cleaners have adopted the CDC, as well as The Vacation Rental Housekeeping Professionals (VRHP) guidelines and recommendations.
- We are following CDC guidelines with our cleaning staff, property managers and any vendors we utilize which include regularly washing hands, disinfecting doorknobs, tables, remotes, etc.
- The cleaning staff will wear gloves and face covers while in properties.
- Our beach rentals include hand soap, dish soap, and other approved household disinfectants for your use.
- If anyone feels sick to not report to work, go to doctor and self-quarantine as needed, avoiding any contact with others, and using good practical judgement.
Our New Social Responsibility
- Please bring face masks for you and your family to use when interacting in the public spaces.
- Plan to purchase supplies such as groceries or essentials before arriving in the destination.
- Please understand that restaurants may not be operating at full capacity. This may mean meals must be ordered to-go as seating may not be ready.
- Please be courteous in your social distancing at the beach and maintain 6 or more feet of separation.
- If you or your family are sick, please postpone your vacation until you are well. If you or any member of your group begins to feel sick, return home immediately to shelter in place or seek medical attention.