Enjoy all the Emerald Coast has to offer when you stay at Blue Tide 1A, this fully renovated one bedroom condo tucked away in the beautiful area of Seacrest Beach will exceed your expectations. Blue Tide 1A is an impeccably kept condo and is the perfect getaway destination for a couple or small family as it offers accommodations for up to four guests.
This gorgeous unit was just finished with brand new drywall, fresh paint throughout, new baseboards and trim and brand new ceramic hardwood tile. Absolutely Stunning!
The fully equipped kitchen is the perfect place to make a meal or eat a meal that's been brought home from a delicious restaurant. The kitchen has been upgraded with brand new cabinetry, BRAND NEW stainless steel appliances, gorgeous white granite counter tops and new sink and faucets!
The bedroom offers a king size bed with cozy linens to sink into after a long day at the beach. The living room offer a brand new 55 inch smart TV, accompanied by a brand new sofa, perfect for watching the sunset. There is now a built in set of twin bunk beds in the hall way!
A few additional perks that will make your vacation comfortable and relaxing include a brand new hot water heater, new air conditioning unit, new lighting throughout and new furniture!
Blue Tide's private beach access is just steps away from your door and when you need to cool off from the beach be sure to check out the complex's private pool. Blue Tide is located between Rosemary Beach and WaterSound, allowing for swift access to a variety of shopping and dining venues spread out along the coast!
MULTIPLE FAMILIES OR GUESTS? SEE Blue Tide 1B. 1B is a 2 story, 2 BR unit located just above this unit. Also see Blue Tide 7A a 1 BR very similar to this unit.
This easygoing beach neighborhood is the perfect place to escape for a beach vacation. Spend a day wandering through the shops and sights of Seacrest — you’ll spot everything from gorgeous dune lakes to gourmet restaurants. Then, unwind with a stroll along Seacrest’s sugar-white sand.
A lively community gathers in Seacrest’s Peddler’s Pavilion. Sip coffee on an outdoor patio, stock up on homemade sweet treats, or rent a bicycle and go exploring. With wide-open green spaces and plenty of ecosploring opportunities, this beach neighborhood is a perfect fit for active vacationers.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (SLEEPS 4):
Master Bedroom: King Bed, Shared Bathroom
One set of Hall bunk beds
* Gulf Front
* Community Pool
* Less than 5 min from Seacrest shops, boutiques, and restaurants.
* Complimentary Wifi
* Professionally Managed, 24/7 Service
* Fully rennovated unit with new drywall, paint, appliances and furniture!
Cleaning with Care
Our family at 30A Vacay want you to have a wonderful vacation and let you know some of the steps we have taken to safeguard and create a sanitary environment for you. Our cleaners have adopted the CDC, as well as The Vacation Rental Housekeeping Professionals (VRHP) guidelines and recommendations.
- We are following CDC guidelines with our cleaning staff, property managers and any vendors we utilize which include regularly washing hands, disinfecting doorknobs, tables, remotes, etc.
- The cleaning staff will wear gloves and face covers while in properties.
- Our beach rentals include hand soap, dish soap, and other approved household disinfectants for your use.
- If anyone feels sick to not report to work, go to doctor and self-quarantine as needed, avoiding any contact with others, and using good practical judgement.
Our New Social Responsibility
- Please bring face masks for you and your family to use when interacting in the public spaces.
- Plan to purchase supplies such as groceries or essentials before arriving in the destination.
- Please understand that restaurants may not be operating at full capacity. This may mean meals must be ordered to-go as seating may not be ready.
- Please be courteous in your social distancing at the beach and maintain 6 or more feet of separation.
- If you or your family are sick, please postpone your vacation until you are well. If you or any member of your group begins to feel sick, return home immediately to shelter in place or seek medical attention.
|Jul - 2020|
|Aug - 2020|
|Sep - 2020|
|Oct - 2020|
|Nov - 2020|
|Dec - 2020|
|Jan - 2021|
|Feb - 2021|