SAMPLE RENTAL AGREEMENT
30A Vacay Rental Agreement
Thank you so much for choosing 30A Vacay! By submitting payment for this reservation, you agree to the terms and conditions of this agreement, thus making it a legal binding contract. Please email [email protected] immediately if you have any questions or concerns.
We are super excited for your upcoming stay! See at our beautiful beaches soon!
1. CHECK-IN/CHECK OUT TIMES- Check-in begins at 4 P.M. CST. Check-out time is 10 A.M. CST. Late check-outs require special arrangements and may be subject to an additional fee of $75. Refunds are not given for late arrivals or early departures.
2. SMOKING - This is a NON SMOKING home. Smoking is prohibited. Guests found in violation of this policy will be charged an additional $500, plus the expense of any necessary cleaning. Violations may also result in immediate eviction and forfeiture of rent.
3. NO PETS - Pets are not permitted in rental units under any conditions unless approved by owner. Guests found in violation of this policy will be charged an additional $500, plus the expense of any necessary cleaning. Violations may also result in immediate eviction and forfeiture of rent.
4. AGE REQUIREMENTS – All of 30A Vacay’s vacation accommodations are family rentals. No units will be rented to vacationing students or young adults under the age of 25 unaccompanied by a responsible parent or guardian at a ratio of five (5) young adult to one (1) adult over the age of 25. A parent or guardian must be staying in the unit at all times. Guests who violate this policy are subject to immediate eviction and forfeiture of all rental payments. In accordance with Florida State Chapter, reservations made under false pretense are null and void and check-in will not be allowed or guests will be asked to vacate the accommodations. This policy includes reservations made by parents or guardians who do not check in, and/or who leave overnight during the length of the stay. SPRING BREAK – For reservations in March and April, it is required that one parent or guardian over the age of 25 is present and staying at the property for every three (3) guests between the ages of 15 and 25. Proof of age is required by all guests and all homes are subject to inspection upon guest arrival to ensure compliance. Violations will result in immediate eviction and forfeiture of all booking charges.
5. CARD ON FILE: We will charge your card for rental rates and fees. There will be no charges provided the following provisions are met: a. no damage is done to unit or its contents. b. No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets, or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay. c. ALL TRASH AND DISCARDS ARE PLACED IN THE DUMPSTER/EXTERIOR GARBAGE CANS, AND SOILED DISHES ARE PLACED IN THE DISHWASHER AND CLEANED. d. All keys are left in the combination key box and the unit is left locked (if applicable). e. No linens are lost or damaged f. The renter is not evicted by the owner (or representative of the owner) or the local law enforcement.
6. PAYMENT - An advance payment equal to 50% of the total reservation fee is required upon booking. The advance payment will be applied toward the room rent. The BALANCE of rent is due 45 days prior to your arrival date and will be charged to the credit card on file unless other arrangements have been made.
7. CANCELATIONS - Cancelations that are made more than ninety (90) days prior to your arrival date will receive a 100% refund minus the 3% processing fee. Cancelations that are made between ninety (90) and forty-five (45) days prior to your arrival date will forfeit the 50% advance payment. Cancelations or changes that result in a shortened stay that are made less than 45 days prior to your arrival date will forfeit the total of the reservation. Monthly reservations must be canceled one hundred twenty (120) days prior to arrival date.
8. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY - If the maximum occupancy of this residence is exceeded, you may be asked to vacate the property and forfeit any rental payments.
9. MAINTENANCE – During your stay, promptly report any maintenance problems to the Property Manager. No refund or rate adjustment will be made for unforeseen failures such as the supply of electricity, water, pool filtration systems, air conditioning, telephone, television or cable service, internet, appliances, etc.
10. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE - While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. Daily linen service can be added for an additional fee.
11. INCLUSIVE FEES- Rates include a one-time linen/towel setup.
12. BEACH TOWELS - Beach towels are not provided and linens and towels in the unit are not permitted to be taken outside of the unit.
13. RATE CHANGES - Rates are subject to change without notice. Once agreement is signed and returned, the rate is guaranteed for the agreement amount.
14. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS - Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
15. HURRICANE OR STORM POLICY - No refunds will be made due to Tropical Storms or Hurricanes even in the event of a mandatory evacuation. It is the responsibility of the Lessee (Guest) to purchase travel insurance if they are concerned that such event may occur.
16. TRAVEL PROTECTION INSURANCE – 30A Vacay does not provide travel insurance. Please contact your credit card company and see if they will provide for your stay or contact CSA Travel Protection at www.vacationrentalinsurance.com or by calling 866-999-4018
17. GOLF CART AND BIKE LIABILITY – By renting with 30A Vacay, guests who rent units that provide complimentary Golf Carts and/or bikes further agree to the express terms, conditions and waivers set forth in the Golf Cart and Bike Waivers that are emailed for signatures.
18. SEVERABILITY - In case of a fire, real estate sales transaction, or cancelation of property management agreement (between unit owner and 30A Vacay), 30A Vacay, LLC. cannot be held responsible. At the time of said circumstance, we will provide alternate accommodations or a full refund.
19. CONSTRUCTION- 30A Vacay, LLC. and the property owner cannot be held responsible for any disruption that may occur from construction taking place near this property. We cannot refund or move you to another property due to this disruption.
20. In the event that the property that you rented is on the real estate market, we will give you 24 hours’ notice before scheduling any showings while you are occupying the rental.
21. CONTRACT- This contract is binding upon initial payment. No signatures are required
22. DAMAGE WAIVER POLICY: DAMAGE WAIVER FEE: NON INSURED PRODUCT A nonrefundable Damage Waiver Fee is required for all reservations. Lessor requires a valid Visa, Master Card or America Express number on file in addition to the Damage Waiver Fee. The Damage Waiver Fee is a nonrefundable Fee that relieves Lessee of the cost for unintentional and incidental damage to the Rental Property and its contents, not to exceed the amount of coverage of $1500. The Damage Waiver Fee does not cover intentional damage, theft, unauthorized entry into the owner`s supply closet, unauthorized pets, extensive cleaning required at check-out, smoking, exceeding occupancy limits or parking limits, and any other charges/polices in Lessor`s Rental Policies and Rental Agreement including any fines imposed on Manager by the City, County, State or Home Owner Association as the result of violation of any law, ordinance, rule or regulation or any fines or costs levied against Lessee or visitors of Lessee (Excess Damage Costs). Lessee will be notified of any Excess Damage Costs in writing. Any Excess Damage Costs will also be charged immediately to Lessee`s credit card. Lessee assumes full responsibility for any items found to be missing and any damage due to misuse, negligence or action on Lessee`s or Lessee`s visitor’s part, except in the case of normal wear-and-tear reported to Lessor within 48 hours of Check-in. The Damage Waiver Fee does not substitute for Lessee’s responsibility to leave The Property in appropriate condition. The Damage Waiver Fee does not negate Lessee’s responsibilities as a responsible renter, nor does it relieve Lessee from responsibility for intentionally destructive acts of Lessee or other members of Lessee’s party while in occupancy. Lessee must notify Lessor of any damage or theft to the unit during Lessee’s occupancy or immediately upon vacating. The Property will be carefully inspected after Lessee’s departure and any damage, theft or other incidents which occur during Lessee’s occupancy and which have not been disclosed to Lessor prior to Lessee’s leaving will remain Lessee’s obligation. The maximum aggregate amount of accidental damage that is covered by the Damage Waiver Fee is listed in your Rental Agreement. Any damage in excess of this amount remains the responsibility of Lessee. All waivers of theft or damage will be administered by Lessor at The Property. Lessor will have the sole authority to determine the nature and extent of damages, necessary repairs and eligibility for the waiver of liability described herein. The Covered Lessee must report any theft or damage to The Property or its contents prior to checkout or any otherwise applicable damage waiver will be void.
TERM OF COVERAGE: The waiver takes effect upon check-in on the booked arrival date to The Property, together with receipt of payment of the waiver fee, at or before check-in. All coverage shall terminate upon normal check-out time of The Property or the departure of the Covered Lessee, whichever occurs first. DAMAGE WAIVER FEE CONDITIONS: The plan will not include liability for damage or theft resulting from: • Intentional acts of a Covered Lessee. • Gross negligence or willful and wanton conduct. • Theft of or damage to any personal property owned by, or brought onto the premises by Lessee or Lessee’s guest(s). • Theft without a valid police report. • Damage caused by any pet brought onto The Property by Lessee or Lessee’s guest(s). • Property damage resulting from motorized vehicles or watercraft operated by Lessee or Lessee’s guest(s). • Loss of use of The Property for any reason. Acts of God. Normal wear and tear. • Any cause, if the Covered Lessee