The first floor is our "Fun" room. It has a 65" curved TV with surround sound and a L-shaped sofa perfect for the best of movie watching. There is also a bar area with a beverage center and ice maker; a game table for playing cards and board games; and a ping pong table. A large full bath with a steam shower completes this floor.
The second floor has a large living space: living room with a gas fireplace; dining room that seats ten, and an elegant seashell chandelier; and, a well equipped kitchen with a bar that seats four. Behind the kitchen is a large laundry room with washer and dryer, a utility sink, and an extra refrigerator. A beautiful half bath sits across from the stairway. The Master Suite, also located on the first floor, has a king-size bed, a gas fireplace, amazing views, and French doors to the deck. Off the bedroom there is a large walk-in master closet and ensuite bath with two sinks and a separate vanity with a lighted make-up mirror and stool. The walk-in shower for two has a bench seat, a shower head at each end, and a rain can in the middle.
The third floor has four bedrooms--three beachside. Two suites anchor the corners of the house. The Sunrise Suite is on the Southeast corner and has views in both directions, a walk-in closet and a bath with a double vanity, walk-in shower, and private toilet room. The Sunset Suite sits on the Southwest corner and has a beach view as well as a beautiful sunset view. The ensuite bath has a walk-in shower and a private toilet room. The Queen bedroom is in-between the two suites on the beach side of the house and has a Queen-sized bed. This room shares a bath in the hall with the bunk room. The bunk room is on the front of the house and has two sets of bunk beds, each with individual lights for reading. The hall bath has a shower over a tub and a private toilet room. All three beach-side bedrooms on this floor have French doors that lead out to the deck.
The first floor deck has the pool and a double chaise lounge. The second floor deck has a dining table with seating for ten; a conversation area with a love seat, two comfortable chairs and a low table; and off the master bedroom side of this deck we have two chaise lounges. The third floor deck has two large swings. The public parts of the house and the decks are all outfitted with speakers and Sonos.
Along the west side of the house private steps lead from the beach to the first floor deck and pool, the grilling patio, the private outdoor shower, and our great sand room. The sand room is assessable from the outside of the house and is a great area for you to hang wet towels and store sand toys and chairs.
There is NO street parking in Gulf Trace which makes it a very private area. We offer off-street parking for three to four cars.
*Pool heat max temperature is 87 degrees
*Fee $50 per day / $350 per week
*Pool heating available for this property from October 1st through May 1st
***Please note as of January 1, 2022, HOA will no longer allow golf carts in the community of Gulf Trace***
Cleaning with Care
Our family at 30A Vacay want you to have a wonderful vacation and let you know some of the steps we have taken to safeguard and create a sanitary environment for you. Our cleaners have adopted the CDC, as well as The Vacation Rental Housekeeping Professionals (VRHP) guidelines and recommendations.
- We are following CDC guidelines with our cleaning staff, property managers and any vendors we utilize which include regularly washing hands, disinfecting doorknobs, tables, remotes, etc.
- The cleaning staff will wear gloves and face covers while in properties.
- Our beach rentals include hand soap, dish soap, and other approved household disinfectants for your use.
- If anyone feels sick to not report to work, go to doctor and self-quarantine as needed, avoiding any contact with others, and using good practical judgement.
Our New Social Responsibility
- Please bring face masks for you and your family to use when interacting in the public spaces.
- Plan to purchase supplies such as groceries or essentials before arriving in the destination.
- Please understand that restaurants may not be operating at full capacity. This may mean meals must be ordered to-go as seating may not be ready.
- Please be courteous in your social distancing at the beach and maintain 6 or more feet of separation.
- If you or your family are sick, please postpone your vacation until you are well. If you or any member of your group begins to feel sick, return home immediately to shelter in place or seek medical attention.
|Jan - 2022|
|Feb - 2022|
|Mar - 2022|
|Apr - 2022|
|May - 2022|
|Jun - 2022|
|Jul - 2022|
|Aug - 2022|