‘Sandy Biscuits’ was designed for your comfort and relaxation with the elegance of Rosemary Beach in mind. Throughout you will find beautiful stone and hardwood floors, elegant furnishings, and comfortable beds. Each porch is furnished so you can rest and enjoy the coastal breeze with just the right amount of shade.
Follow the boardwalk for a 7-minute walk to the beach. There are 8 private access points to the beach for Rosemary residents & guests.
The Master features a generous living space with a king size bed. The master bedroom has its own private bathroom featuring double sinks, a spacious 2-person shower and walk-in closet.
Bedroom #2 offers a queen size bed and generous closet and drawer space. Bedroom #3 ('the bunkroom') comes with a XL twin over queen bunk bed with a twin trundle. Also, upstairs, our home features two bonus built-in bunks located on the 2nd floor landing. Bedroom #4 is located downstairs and offers a queen size bed along with a full bathroom located across the same hall. In all, you can comfortably sleep 12.
For entertainment there are several ways to enjoy Sandy Biscuits and Rosemary Beach. You and your family will enjoy playing croquet or bocce ball on the lawn just out the front door in the shade of local foliage. Make yourself at home in the well-equipped kitchen and generous living space for communal gatherings featuring a smart HDTV plus cable and WiFi with plenty of seating for meals and enjoying time together.
Conveniently located just north of Barrett Square, you’ll have no problem settling into the Rosemary pace enjoying a great cup of coffee at Amavida Coffee Shop and the variety of restaurants along Main St.
The South Walton area offers a variety of activities from deep sea fishing, scuba trips, mountain biking, bay fishing, kayaking, windsurfing, kite surfing, nature walks, and much more. Just a short drive toward Panama City Beach, you'll have all the shopping you'll need at Pier Place - a large open air mall featuring a large movie theater and many restaurant choices. We invite you to come enjoy "Sandy Biscuits" and all that Rosemary has to offer.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (12):
* Guest Bedroom - Queen sized bed with private full bathroom
* Twin bunk bed in landing area
* Guest Bedroom 2 - Queen sized bed, shared bathroom
* Bunk Room - One bunk bed with XL Twin over a queen sized bed with a twin trundle
* Master Bedroom - King sized bed, private en suite bathroom, private balcony access
* 2 Private Parking Spaces
* 3 Minute Walk to the Sky Pool
* Access to all 4 Rosemary Beach Community Pools
* 4 Beach Cruiser Bikes Included
* Quick Bike Ride to the Beach
* 1st Floor Queen Guest Room
* Well Stocked Large Kitchen
* 3 Minute Walk to Fitness Center and Tennis Courts
* Large private parking area for up to 2 cars
* Located near the end of Wiggle with minimal traffic
* High-speed wireless internet
* Outdoor shower with hot water which leads into the indoor shower (nice for after the beach)
AREA ATTRACTIONS: Rosemary Beach Community Overview
Beachside destination with Award Winning Architecture
Racquet Club – one of the world’s top 75 tennis destinations
Voted one of America’s most romantic small towns by CNN (2015)
Multiple parks & common “greens” featuring playgrounds, a splash pad, a butterfly park, and secret boardwalks with tranquil fountains
Fitness Center offering massage and Yoga
Boutique shops and restaurants on-site
Sugar white sands & Emerald waters – experience one of the world’s most beautiful beaches
4 Resort Pools
Barbados Pool: gulf side, French West Indies style with vestibule fountain
Coquina Pool: gulf side, with negative edge overflow meant for lounging and relaxing
Sky Pool: park side, indoor, heated year-round, with radiant heated decking in winter
Cabana Pool: park side, “cabana style” with adjoining children’s pool and playground park
Cleaning with Care
Our family at 30A Vacay want you to have a wonderful vacation and let you know some of the steps we have taken to safeguard and create a sanitary environment for you. Our cleaners have adopted the CDC, as well as The Vacation Rental Housekeeping Professionals (VRHP) guidelines and recommendations.
- We are following CDC guidelines with our cleaning staff, property managers and any vendors we utilize which include regularly washing hands, disinfecting doorknobs, tables, remotes, etc.
- The cleaning staff will wear gloves and face covers while in properties.
- Our beach rentals include hand soap, dish soap, and other approved household disinfectants for your use.
- If anyone feels sick to not report to work, go to doctor and self-quarantine as needed, avoiding any contact with others, and using good practical judgement.
Our New Social Responsibility
- Please bring face masks for you and your family to use when interacting in the public spaces.
- Plan to purchase supplies such as groceries or essentials before arriving in the destination.
- Please understand that restaurants may not be operating at full capacity. This may mean meals must be ordered to-go as seating may not be ready.
- Please be courteous in your social distancing at the beach and maintain 6 or more feet of separation.
- If you or your family are sick, please postpone your vacation until you are well. If you or any member of your group begins to feel sick, return home immediately to shelter in place or seek medical attention.
|Jan - 2021|
|Feb - 2021|
|Mar - 2021|
|Apr - 2021|
|May - 2021|
|Jun - 2021|
|Jul - 2021|
|Aug - 2021|