The main level of this carriage house includes the gorgeous kitchen, living room, bathroom and "bedroom". The kitchen boasts granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances, gorgeous wooden cabinets - all brand new! The living room and bedroom areas are separated by custom curtains. The living area has plenty of seating to lounge and watch tv or pull the chairs up to the table to eat a meal. This carriage house is designed to be versatile. The bedroom has a queen sized bed and shares a bathroom with the rest of the carriage house. Feel free to flip the smart TV around to watch in bed! The bathroom has a walk in shower with an adjustable length shower head and a single vanity.
Make your way up the spiral stair case and you will find the bunk room. These custom built bunk beds are the perfect spot for the kids to hang on vacation! Each bed has its own reading light and outlet. This space also has cabinets to store clothes and a flat screen mounted smart TV.
Rosemary Beach is a New Urbanism community located along the Florida panhandle's scenic Route 30A between Panama City and Destin. The 107-acre, Gulf-front town was designed in 1995 to offer residents and visitors alike a sense of community, neighborhood, and convenience. Common "green" areas are located throughout Rosemary Beach and provide places for reading, games, picnics and barefoot strolls, as well as outdoor events.The fitness trail and walking tour is a 2.3 mile trail that utilizes sand paths and boardwalks to wind through the town’s native landscape, parks, and public spaces.
Keep things casual with a quick stop at Summer Kitchen Café for fresh, healthy fare; or experience modern, creative cuisine at The Pearl’s Havana Beach Bar & Grill, an award-winning restaurant with breathtaking views. Pick up a sweet treat at the Sugar Shak or splurge on a glass of drinkable chocolate at La Crema.
Spend a day shopping through Rosemary Beach, which offers everything from handpicked books at The Hidden Lantern to luxurious bath and body products at Pish Posh Patchouli’s. Find your perfect beach outfit at one of many clothing boutiques or pick up an adorable accessory at one of Rosemary Beach’s children’s stores. This beach neighborhood even has a shop dedicated to selling shoes — making Rosemary Beach a perfect destination from head to toe.
***Rosemary Beach HOA does not allow golf carts in this community***
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (4):
Queen sized bed on main level - this room is seperated by a curtain
2 twin beds on the top level - this is a loft with no door
* Gulf views
* Complementary Wifi
* Tons of Rosemary Beach amenities
* 2 Free bikes!
* Brand new furnishings
* Brand New Construction
* Professionally Managed, 24/7 Service
* One Covered Parking space in Carport
Cleaning with Care
Our family at 30A Vacay want you to have a wonderful vacation and let you know some of the steps we have taken to safeguard and create a sanitary environment for you. Our cleaners have adopted the CDC, as well as The Vacation Rental Housekeeping Professionals (VRHP) guidelines and recommendations.
- We are following CDC guidelines with our cleaning staff, property managers and any vendors we utilize which include regularly washing hands, disinfecting doorknobs, tables, remotes, etc.
- The cleaning staff will wear gloves and face covers while in properties.
- Our beach rentals include hand soap, dish soap, and other approved household disinfectants for your use.
- If anyone feels sick to not report to work, go to doctor and self-quarantine as needed, avoiding any contact with others, and using good practical judgement.
Our New Social Responsibility
- Please bring face masks for you and your family to use when interacting in the public spaces.
- Plan to purchase supplies such as groceries or essentials before arriving in the destination.
- Please understand that restaurants may not be operating at full capacity. This may mean meals must be ordered to-go as seating may not be ready.
- Please be courteous in your social distancing at the beach and maintain 6 or more feet of separation.
- If you or your family are sick, please postpone your vacation until you are well. If you or any member of your group begins to feel sick, return home immediately to shelter in place or seek medical attention.
|Oct - 2021|
|Nov - 2021|
|Dec - 2021|
|Jan - 2022|
|Feb - 2022|
|Mar - 2022|
|Apr - 2022|
|May - 2022|