Located in Rosemary Beach, Sea The Stars is new to the rental market, and we don't think you should wait to book. It is professionally designed and is breathtaking, along with the amazing Gulf views from the balconies and porch. The unit is pet friendly and comes with a gift card to Cowgirl Kitchen to enjoy a discount on breakfast, lunch or dinner!
Sea The Stars is located above Cowgirl Kitchen (CowgirlUp!) and will fit all of your vacation criteria.
Sea The Stars occupies the entire 3rd and 4th floors above Cowgirl Kitchen and features over 400 sqft of private balconies that provide spectacular Rosemary Beach views and gulf breezes.
Main floor: The spacious kitchen/dining/living floor plan opens to the main floor balcony overlooking Main Street & Western Green. A King Bedroom with en suite bath, private balcony and the built in bunk cubby are also on this level.
Second floor: The inviting king master bedroom suite and lovely bath features an outdoor shower and sunset terrace that overlooks the homes and rooftops of Rosemary Beach.
Sea The Stars penthouse will not disappoint, professionally designed by Tracery Interiors, walking distance to everything, amazing location!
***Please note this unit is located on the 3rd floor and there is no elevator access***
***Rosemary Beach HOA does not allow golf carts in this community***
Rosemary Beach is a New Urbanism community located along the Florida panhandle's scenic Route 30A between Panama City and Destin. The 107-acre, Gulf-front town was designed in 1995 to offer residents and visitors alike a sense of community, neighborhood, and convenience. Common "green" areas are located throughout Rosemary Beach and provide places for reading, games, picnics and barefoot strolls, as well as outdoor events.The fitness trail and walking tour is a 2.3 mile trail that utilizes sand paths and boardwalks to wind through the town’s native landscape, parks, and public spaces.
In keeping with the town's commitment to protect the environment by not building beyond the coastal construction control line, or buffer zone, landward of the beach, nine dune walkovers have been built providing residents and guests beach access. The walkovers protect the fragile dune system and prevent erosion and washout during storms, and are unobtrusive, simple, and functional.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (5):
Main Level - Master Bedroom : King sized bed
2nd Level - Master Bedroom : King sized bed
Main Level - Bunk space with twin bed
* Walking distance to EVERYTHING
* Wifi, Apple TV
* Keurig Coffee Maker
* Smart TVs
* Sonos Sound System
* Gift Card for breakfast at Cowgirl Kitchen included in the stay
* 2 Adult Bikes
* Pet Friendly
* Professionally Managed, 24/7 Service
Cleaning with Care
Our family at 30A Vacay want you to have a wonderful vacation and let you know some of the steps we have taken to safeguard and create a sanitary environment for you. Our cleaners have adopted the CDC, as well as The Vacation Rental Housekeeping Professionals (VRHP) guidelines and recommendations.
- We are following CDC guidelines with our cleaning staff, property managers and any vendors we utilize which include regularly washing hands, disinfecting doorknobs, tables, remotes, etc.
- The cleaning staff will wear gloves and face covers while in properties.
- Our beach rentals include hand soap, dish soap, and other approved household disinfectants for your use.
- If anyone feels sick to not report to work, go to doctor and self-quarantine as needed, avoiding any contact with others, and using good practical judgement.
Our New Social Responsibility
- Please bring face masks for you and your family to use when interacting in the public spaces.
- Plan to purchase supplies such as groceries or essentials before arriving in the destination.
- Please understand that restaurants may not be operating at full capacity. This may mean meals must be ordered to-go as seating may not be ready.
- Please be courteous in your social distancing at the beach and maintain 6 or more feet of separation.
- If you or your family are sick, please postpone your vacation until you are well. If you or any member of your group begins to feel sick, return home immediately to shelter in place or seek medical attention.
|Jan - 2022|
|Feb - 2022|
|Mar - 2022|
|Apr - 2022|
|May - 2022|
|Jun - 2022|
|Jul - 2022|
|Aug - 2022|