Entering the first floor you will find 2 bedrooms and a TV/bed area. A king bedroom with private balcony and en suite bath on your right. TV area with stairwell entryway and on the left a bedroom with 2 Queen beds, en suite bath, and private balcony.
The TV area is a perfect spot for kiddos to game while others are watching the living room TV upstairs. This area includes a Full size bed with a pull out single trundle.
The second floor is the hub of the home with, living, dining and kitchen area, open and spacious with all you need to hang with your crew or entertain others who might be at the beach also. This floor has one king bedroom, private balcony and has a shared full bathroom.
GULF VIEWS.... from the bonus room are amazing. This room also has 2 twin beds and it's own private balcony.
When you are ready to explore, you don't have to go far for awesome shopping and dining venues in neighboring Rosemary and Alys Beach.
This easygoing beach neighborhood is the perfect place to escape for a beach vacation. Spend a day wandering through the shops and sights of Seacrest — you’ll spot everything from gorgeous dune lakes to gourmet restaurants. Then, unwind with a stroll along Seacrest’s sugar-white sand.
A lively community gathers in Seacrest’s Peddler’s Pavilion. Sip coffee on an outdoor patio, stock up on homemade sweet treats, or rent a bicycle and go exploring. With wide-open green spaces and plenty of ecosploring opportunities, this beach neighborhood is a perfect fit for active vacationers.
Master : King sized bed, private en suite bath and private balcony
Guest : 2 Queen, private en suite bath and private balcony
Guest: Full Bed in TV area with twin trundle
Guest : King sized bed, shared bath
Guest/Bonus : 2 Twin sized beds, private balcony
* Private balconies
* Gulf Views
* Amazing Location
* 12,000 sqft lagoon pool
* Complementary Wifi
* 4 Adult Bikes
* Professionally Managed, 24/7 Service
Cleaning with Care
Our family at 30A Vacay want you to have a wonderful vacation and let you know some of the steps we have taken to safeguard and create a sanitary environment for you. Our cleaners have adopted the CDC, as well as The Vacation Rental Housekeeping Professionals (VRHP) guidelines and recommendations.
- We are following CDC guidelines with our cleaning staff, property managers and any vendors we utilize which include regularly washing hands, disinfecting doorknobs, tables, remotes, etc.
- The cleaning staff will wear gloves and face covers while in properties.
- Our beach rentals include hand soap, dish soap, and other approved household disinfectants for your use.
- If anyone feels sick to not report to work, go to doctor and self-quarantine as needed, avoiding any contact with others, and using good practical judgement.
Our New Social Responsibility
- Please bring face masks for you and your family to use when interacting in the public spaces.
- Plan to purchase supplies such as groceries or essentials before arriving in the destination.
- Please understand that restaurants may not be operating at full capacity. This may mean meals must be ordered to-go as seating may not be ready.
- Please be courteous in your social distancing at the beach and maintain 6 or more feet of separation.
- If you or your family are sick, please postpone your vacation until you are well. If you or any member of your group begins to feel sick, return home immediately to shelter in place or seek medical attention.
|Oct - 2020|
|Nov - 2020|
|Dec - 2020|
|Jan - 2021|
|Feb - 2021|
|Mar - 2021|
|Apr - 2021|
|May - 2021|