As soon as you walk through the doors of the home you are greeted by a massive open foor plan. The mile high ceilings, gorgeous arches in the kitchen and comfortable living spaces will make this your go to vacation home! On the first floor of the home you will find a large kitchen and dining room with seating for 10 -- not to mention the 6 barstools. The fully stocked kitchen complete with granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances and a wine cooler is the perfect spot to make your families favorite meals! The living room will not dissapoint with a huge sectional sofa and a massive 70 inch smart TV. Cozy up to your favorite movie, books or board games on a rainy day. The first floor also has a large master suite with a King sized bed, private en suite bath with walk in shower and jacuzzi bath tub and private access to the first floor porch.
Make your way up to the second floor and you will find two master bedrooms, a bunk room and an extra set of bunks right next door. Make a left at the top of the stair case and you'll find the two master bedrooms. Take a right at the stairs and you will find the ultimate bunk area! The first master bedroom has an en suite bathroom with walk in rainfall shower head and private access to the balcony. The second master bedroom has a private en suite bath with a rainfall shower head. The bunk room has two extra long twin sized bunk beds and a flat screen TV. The bunk "space" also has two extra long twin sized bunk beds - keep in mind there is no door to close this room but it is very private. Each bunk bed has its own light and outlet.
If that's not enough head on up to the third and final floor where you will find a private "apartment" that includes a large sectional sofa, TV, kitchenette and two huge balconies. The murphy bed can be folded up into the wall closet to create an even bigger lounge space on this third floor retreat! The kitchenette includes a mini fridge, microwave, and small sink.
Although that is the last of the in house spaces, don't forget this home has SIX huge balconies, porches and outdoor spaces that you and your family can enjoy! Relax on the day bed on one porch or grill up a nice meal at another. On the third floor porch there is a spacious outdoor lounge area with comfy chairs and a low table top. This will be the gathering spot for you and your family!
The six bicycles make it so easy to get to and from the pool, beach and cute shops in Seacrest.
This easygoing beach neighborhood is the perfect place to escape for a beach vacation. Spend a day wandering through the shops and sights of Seacrest — you’ll spot everything from gorgeous dune lakes to gourmet restaurants. Then, unwind with a stroll along Seacrest’s sugar-white sand.
A lively community gathers in Seacrest’s Peddler’s Pavilion. Sip coffee on an outdoor patio, stock up on homemade sweet treats, or rent a bicycle and go exploring. With wide-open green spaces and plenty of ecosploring opportunities, this beach neighborhood is a perfect fit for active vacationers.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (14):
1st Floor King Master Suite: TV, en suite bath with jetted tub and rain walk in shower, private entrance to front porch
2nd Floor King Master Suite: TV, en suite bath with rain walk in shower, private entrance to balcony
2nd Floor King Suite: TV, en suite bath with rain walk in shower
2nd Floor Bunk Room: 2 sets of Extra Long Twin Bunks (sleeps 4), TV, shared Full Bath with combination shower/tub
2nd Floor Bunk Area: Extra Long Twin Bunk (sleeps 2), No door to close off room, shared Full Bath with combination shower/ Tub
3rd Floor Den: King sized murphy bed, private full bathroom, two private balconies, TV, Kitchenette and MORE!
Have more than 14 people? Check out Coastal Comfort Carriage house that would sleep up to 18 together!
Coastal Comfort - Carriage House
* Rooftop deck lounge with coffee table and chairs
* Expansive Porches and Balconies, including wrap around and screened in
* 2 Separate Living Areas – 1st Floor of Main House and 3rd Floor Den with sectional sofa and TV in the den, a game table for 4, * Wet bar with a mini fridge, microwave and sink and a full bathroom
* 1st Floor Main Dining Area with seating for 10 at table and nearby breakfast bar seating for 6
* Outdoor Grill
* Laundry room with LG Washer and Dryer
* 6 FREE bikes!
* Parking pads for 2 cars and 1 garage space
* Tram Services to and from the Beach (March – October only)
* Access to 12,000 Sq Ft Community Pool included with your reservation
* Professionally Managed; 24/7 Service
Cleaning with Care
Our family at 30A Vacay want you to have a wonderful vacation and let you know some of the steps we have taken to safeguard and create a sanitary environment for you. Our cleaners have adopted the CDC, as well as The Vacation Rental Housekeeping Professionals (VRHP) guidelines and recommendations.
- We are following CDC guidelines with our cleaning staff, property managers and any vendors we utilize which include regularly washing hands, disinfecting doorknobs, tables, remotes, etc.
- The cleaning staff will wear gloves and face covers while in properties.
- Our beach rentals include hand soap, dish soap, and other approved household disinfectants for your use.
- If anyone feels sick to not report to work, go to doctor and self-quarantine as needed, avoiding any contact with others, and using good practical judgement.
Our New Social Responsibility
- Please bring face masks for you and your family to use when interacting in the public spaces.
- Plan to purchase supplies such as groceries or essentials before arriving in the destination.
- Please understand that restaurants may not be operating at full capacity. This may mean meals must be ordered to-go as seating may not be ready.
- Please be courteous in your social distancing at the beach and maintain 6 or more feet of separation.
- If you or your family are sick, please postpone your vacation until you are well. If you or any member of your group begins to feel sick, return home immediately to shelter in place or seek medical attention.
|Oct - 2020|
|Nov - 2020|
|Dec - 2020|
|Jan - 2021|
|Feb - 2021|
|Mar - 2021|
|Apr - 2021|
|May - 2021|