The chef's kitchen is loaded with features including granite counter-tops, GE appliances, high-end kitchen tools and dishware for your at-home dining pleasure. The washer/dryer makes for quick loads of laundry between your beach/pool hopping. The kitchen opens to the dining area with a large farm-table that seats 6-8, and is perfect for marathon games of Monopoly, Uno, or whatever your favorite games might be.
The living area features a 32' TV with DVD player and surround sound. It opens to a balcony overlooking scenic 30-A with a great gulf view -- an ideal spot to eat breakfast, read the paper, or sip a beverage and take in the fresh salt air!
The master bedroom with plantation shutters was designed with your comfort in mind. Get a great night's sleep on a Stearns & Foster pillow-top king-sized bed after a day of beach fun, so you can wake up refreshed and do it all over again! The master bath includes a luxurious, over-sized shower a Jacuzzi spa-tub, and double vanity. The guest bedroom features a Stearns & Foster queen bed and TV with built-in DVD player. The third bedroom has 2 bunks with a TV-DVD player. Whether you want to go to the beach, the pool, find that perfect dress, or get a wonderful meal, it is ALL within walking distance.
Don't feel like cooking? There are several restaurants within walking distance including the newly completed open huts with shops, and restaurants are surrounded by the grass-covered commons area of the Towne Centre. Each brightly colored, gabled unit is easily identified and inviting for both regular customers and newcomers alike. From sunglasses to souvenirs, hop into one of these kiosks to find just the right thing.
Come stay with us to enjoy all the great activities and natural beauty this area has to offer!
The Village of South Walton combine a sophisticated 30A address with practicality and the affordability of nightly rentals. A rare find in South Walton, nightly rentals are welcomed (in studio accommodations) and make the Village of South Walton an ideal choice for a quick couples get away or as spill over for extra guests from one of the many nearby vacation rental homes. Charming cobblestoned drives and flame lit passageways transport vacationers to an old world era that is only steps from the sugar white beach of Florida’s great Northwest. On-site amenities include multiple restaurants, access to a beach tram, and a seasonally heated community pool.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (Sleeps 7)
Master Bedroom: King Bed; Private Master Bath
Guest Bedroom 1: Queen Bed
Guest Bedroom 2: Twin over Twin Bunk Bed w/ Twin Trundle
Guest Bathroom: Connecting Door to Guest Bedroom 2; Tub/Shower Combination
* Breathtaking Gulf Views
* Spacious/luxurious master suite/bath
* Private balcony entrance from master suite
* Complementary WiFi
* Pool/Beach access with free shuttle pick-up
* Professionally Managed, 24/7 Service
Cleaning with Care
Our family at 30A Vacay want you to have a wonderful vacation and let you know some of the steps we have taken to safeguard and create a sanitary environment for you. Our cleaners have adopted the CDC, as well as The Vacation Rental Housekeeping Professionals (VRHP) guidelines and recommendations.
- We are following CDC guidelines with our cleaning staff, property managers and any vendors we utilize which include regularly washing hands, disinfecting doorknobs, tables, remotes, etc.
- The cleaning staff will wear gloves and face covers while in properties.
- Our beach rentals include hand soap, dish soap, and other approved household disinfectants for your use.
- If anyone feels sick to not report to work, go to doctor and self-quarantine as needed, avoiding any contact with others, and using good practical judgement.
Our New Social Responsibility
- Please bring face masks for you and your family to use when interacting in the public spaces.
- Plan to purchase supplies such as groceries or essentials before arriving in the destination.
- Please understand that restaurants may not be operating at full capacity. This may mean meals must be ordered to-go as seating may not be ready.
- Please be courteous in your social distancing at the beach and maintain 6 or more feet of separation.
- If you or your family are sick, please postpone your vacation until you are well. If you or any member of your group begins to feel sick, return home immediately to shelter in place or seek medical attention.
|Oct - 2020|
|Nov - 2020|
|Dec - 2020|
|Jan - 2021|
|Feb - 2021|
|Mar - 2021|
|Apr - 2021|
|May - 2021|