The first floor is home to 2 bedrooms: a king master suite with an en suite bath, double vanity and jacuzzi tub
queen room with flat screen tv and shared bathroom with living room
The second floor has a shared bathroom for the king bedroom and the bunk room.
This home has the perfect layout for multiple families and their kiddos.
Backing up to the nature preserve and Seacrest Beach walking trail, the tranquil location is still only a few blocks to the Seacrest Beach 12,000 square foot Lagoon Pool.
This easygoing beach neighborhood is the perfect place to escape for a beach vacation. Spend a day wandering through the shops and sights of Seacrest — you’ll spot everything from gorgeous dune lakes to gourmet restaurants. Then, unwind with a stroll along Seacrest’s sugar-white sand.
A lively community gathers in Seacrest’s Peddler’s Pavilion. Sip coffee on an outdoor patio, stock up on homemade sweet treats, or rent a bicycle and go exploring. With wide-open green spaces and plenty of ecosploring opportunities, this beach neighborhood is a perfect fit for active vacationers.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS ( Sleeps10):
First Floor Guest Bedroom - 1 queen , Flat-Screen TV with DirecTV access, closet.
Master Bedroom - 1 king , Located on the First Floor, Walk-in Closet, En Suite Bath
2nd Floor Guest Room - 1 king , Flat-Screen TV with DirecTV access, closet.
Bunkroom - 2 bunk beds: 4 Twin Beds, Closet, TV with DVD and DirecTV
* Great Porch Spaces
* Golf Cart Friendly Community
* Beach Tram available during the season
* Access to Seacrest Beach Lagoon Pool (12,000 Sq Ft)
* Complementary Wi-fi
* 4 Adult Bikes
* Professionally Managed, 24/7 Service
Cleaning with Care
Our family at 30A Vacay want you to have a wonderful vacation and let you know some of the steps we have taken to safeguard and create a sanitary environment for you. Our cleaners have adopted the CDC, as well as The Vacation Rental Housekeeping Professionals (VRHP) guidelines and recommendations.
- We are following CDC guidelines with our cleaning staff, property managers and any vendors we utilize which include regularly washing hands, disinfecting doorknobs, tables, remotes, etc.
- The cleaning staff will wear gloves and face covers while in properties.
- Our beach rentals include hand soap, dish soap, and other approved household disinfectants for your use.
- If anyone feels sick to not report to work, go to doctor and self-quarantine as needed, avoiding any contact with others, and using good practical judgement.
Our New Social Responsibility
- Please bring face masks for you and your family to use when interacting in the public spaces.
- Plan to purchase supplies such as groceries or essentials before arriving in the destination.
- Please understand that restaurants may not be operating at full capacity. This may mean meals must be ordered to-go as seating may not be ready.
- Please be courteous in your social distancing at the beach and maintain 6 or more feet of separation.
- If you or your family are sick, please postpone your vacation until you are well. If you or any member of your group begins to feel sick, return home immediately to shelter in place or seek medical attention.
|Oct - 2020|
|Nov - 2020|
|Dec - 2020|
|Jan - 2021|
|Feb - 2021|
|Mar - 2021|
|Apr - 2021|
|May - 2021|