The living and dining area is beautifully designed for comfort and enjoyment. There is a table for four as well as three bar stools at the bar. The living area includes comfortable leather Natuzzi couch and 3 chairs for you to sit back and relax. There is also an entertainment center with large flat screen TV/DVD ensemble. The large windows and French doors fill the room with light and the view of the gulf is spectacular. There are TVs in every room with a DVD player in the Living Room, Master, and Guest Room with the day bed.
The luxury master suite includes an extra-large bedroom with beautiful views of the ocean, a private entry to the balcony, a king size bed, TV, and ample storage space. The large master bath has a double vanity, over-sized shower, and a jetted garden tub. There is a queen-size bed in the second bedroom and a day bed and trundle in the third bedroom. Everything is decorated for comfort with soft and silky linens you can sink into. Each room has ceiling fans and a closet. The second bathroom provides plenty of space and is tastefully decorated with travertine stone and marble.
Don't feel like cooking? There are several restaurants within walking distance including the newly completed open huts with shops, and restaurants are surrounded by the grass-covered commons area of the Towne Centre. Each brightly colored, gabled unit is easily identified and inviting for both regular customers and newcomers alike. From sunglasses to souvenirs, hop into one of these kiosks to find just the right thing.
Come stay with us to enjoy all the great activities and natural beauty this area has to offer!
The Village of South Walton combine a sophisticated 30A address with practicality and the affordability of nightly rentals. A rare find in South Walton, nightly rentals are welcomed (in studio accommodations) and make the Village of South Walton an ideal choice for a quick couples get away or as spill over for extra guests from one of the many nearby vacation rental homes. Charming cobblestoned drives and flame lit passageways transport vacationers to an old world era that is only steps from the sugar white beach of Florida’s great Northwest. On-site amenities include multiple restaurants, access to a beach tram, and a seasonally heated community pool.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (Sleeps 6):
Master Bedroom: King Bed; Private Master Bath
Guest Bedroom 1: Day Bed and Trundle
Guest Bedroom 2: Queen Bed
Guest Bathroom: Connecting Door to Guest Bedroom 1; Tub/Shower Combination
* Breathtaking Gulf Views
* Spacious/luxurious master suite/bath
* Private balcony entrance from master suite
* Pool/Beach access
* Free shuttle pick-up during Peak Season
* Professionally Managed, 24/7 Service
Cleaning with Care
Our family at 30A Vacay want you to have a wonderful vacation and let you know some of the steps we have taken to safeguard and create a sanitary environment for you. Our cleaners have adopted the CDC, as well as The Vacation Rental Housekeeping Professionals (VRHP) guidelines and recommendations.
- We are following CDC guidelines with our cleaning staff, property managers and any vendors we utilize which include regularly washing hands, disinfecting doorknobs, tables, remotes, etc.
- The cleaning staff will wear gloves and face covers while in properties.
- Our beach rentals include hand soap, dish soap, and other approved household disinfectants for your use.
- If anyone feels sick to not report to work, go to doctor and self-quarantine as needed, avoiding any contact with others, and using good practical judgement.
Our New Social Responsibility
- Please bring face masks for you and your family to use when interacting in the public spaces.
- Plan to purchase supplies such as groceries or essentials before arriving in the destination.
- Please understand that restaurants may not be operating at full capacity. This may mean meals must be ordered to-go as seating may not be ready.
- Please be courteous in your social distancing at the beach and maintain 6 or more feet of separation.
- If you or your family are sick, please postpone your vacation until you are well. If you or any member of your group begins to feel sick, return home immediately to shelter in place or seek medical attention.
|Oct - 2020|
|Nov - 2020|
|Dec - 2020|
|Jan - 2021|
|Feb - 2021|
|Mar - 2021|
|Apr - 2021|
|May - 2021|