As you enter the home, follow the hall and there's a convenient, custom double-bunk room to the left, perfect for children under the age of 12. To the right, you'll find a luxuriously spacious guest bathroom, accompanied by an adjacent Queen guest bedroom. These two rooms share that bathroom.
Continue down the hall into an open concept living space, where the kitchen, dining, and living room are all open to one another, perfect for lounging and relaxing with the whole family! The kitchen is fully equipped for those who'd like a home cooked meal and the dining table comfortably sits 6, with 2 additional chairs (for extra seating), and 3 stools at the bar. The living room boasts 2 deep-backed, XL sofas that are perfect for gatherings after a long day at the pool.
Head upstairs and you'll find a King bedroom with private bathroom to your left, as well as the comfortably spacious master suite to the right, featuring a large master bathroom with a separate jetted tub, and standing shower. The master suite also features a separate family space (this space does have it's own door) that offers a twin trundle bed, and a crib, perfect for families with babies/toddlers.
All the balconies offer seating for those who like some time outside. And the back porch offers a propane grill, perfect for those long summer nights! Not to mention, the private access to the 12000 sq ft lagoon pool makes grilling out that much better!
Don't feel like hitting the pool? Catch the tram back and forth to the beach access when you’re ready to enjoy the pure white sand of the Gulf of Mexico. Don't feel like cooking? There are several restaurants within walking distance including the newly completed open huts with shops, and restaurants are surrounded by the grass-covered commons area of the Towne Centre. Each brightly colored, gabled unit is easily identified and inviting for both regular customers and newcomers alike. From sunglasses to souvenirs, hop into one of these kiosks to find just the right thing.
Come hang at 'Poolside Paradise', where the paradise is literally poolside!!
This easygoing beach neighborhood is the perfect place to escape for a beach vacation. Spend a day wandering through the shops and sights of Seacrest — you’ll spot everything from gorgeous dune lakes to gourmet restaurants. Then, unwind with a stroll along Seacrest’s sugar-white sand.
A lively community gathers in Seacrest’s Peddler’s Pavilion. Sip coffee on an outdoor patio, stock up on homemade sweet treats, or rent a bicycle and go exploring. With wide-open green spaces and plenty of ecosploring opportunities, this beach neighborhood is a perfect fit for active vacationers.
Sleeping Arrangements (Sleeps 12):
Master 1: King Bed; Private Bath (with shower/tub combination), twin bed with twin trundle, crib
Master 2: King Bed; Private Bath (with separate shower and tub);
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed; shared bath
Bedroom 2: twin over twin bunks (4 twins)
* Babygear - crib, toddler bed, booster seat/high chair, and stroller
* Private Pool Access
* Private Patio area with Grill
* Private Balconies
* Located Towards Front of Seacrest
* Close to Beach Access
* 4 Adult Bikes Included
* Complementary Wifi
*Professionally Managed, 24/7 Service
Cleaning with Care
Our family at 30A Vacay want you to have a wonderful vacation and let you know some of the steps we have taken to safeguard and create a sanitary environment for you. Our cleaners have adopted the CDC, as well as The Vacation Rental Housekeeping Professionals (VRHP) guidelines and recommendations.
- We are following CDC guidelines with our cleaning staff, property managers and any vendors we utilize which include regularly washing hands, disinfecting doorknobs, tables, remotes, etc.
- The cleaning staff will wear gloves and face covers while in properties.
- Our beach rentals include hand soap, dish soap, and other approved household disinfectants for your use.
- If anyone feels sick to not report to work, go to doctor and self-quarantine as needed, avoiding any contact with others, and using good practical judgement.
Our New Social Responsibility
- Please bring face masks for you and your family to use when interacting in the public spaces.
- Plan to purchase supplies such as groceries or essentials before arriving in the destination.
- Please understand that restaurants may not be operating at full capacity. This may mean meals must be ordered to-go as seating may not be ready.
- Please be courteous in your social distancing at the beach and maintain 6 or more feet of separation.
- If you or your family are sick, please postpone your vacation until you are well. If you or any member of your group begins to feel sick, return home immediately to shelter in place or seek medical attention.
|Oct - 2020|
|Nov - 2020|
|Dec - 2020|
|Jan - 2021|
|Feb - 2021|
|Mar - 2021|
|Apr - 2021|
|May - 2021|