With plenty of room inside and out, this home is perfect for your family and friends to kick back, relax and forget where you're from! After a long day at the beach, cozy up in the home's spacious living areas or stroll out onto one of the home's many porches & balconies to take in the Gulf breeze! The home features beautiful furnishings throughout and a cozy beach vibe so you can feel right at home. Within a short walk/bike ride, you will find many great shops, restaurants, bars and other activities not only in Seacrest Beach but also in the neighboring communities of Alys Beach, Rosemary Beach and Inlet Beach.
You will enjoy the outdoor living spaces on both the first and second floor of the home. The back porch on the first floor is a perfect relaxation spot for a fun filled active day biking on 30A or fun in the sun on the beach.
On the first floor you will find three bedrooms. One bedroom has a twin bed with a twin trundle and a set of twin bunks. The bunk room has a private bath! The second bedroom is one of the Master bedrooms. It has a king sized bed and private bath. This floor also has a guest bedroom with two full sized beds. Also on this floor is a huge laundry room with ample counter space.
The second floor is home to an awesome open, living, dining space. A second king master bedroom with private bath also available on this floor.
The outdoor space for this home cannot be beat. On the first floor you will find a large screened in porch with plenty of seating. The balcony on the second floor has a dining table with 6 chairs and a couple of outdoor couches that surround a TV!
This easygoing beach neighborhood is the perfect place to escape for a beach vacation. Spend a day wandering through the shops and sights of Seacrest — you’ll spot everything from gorgeous dune lakes to gourmet restaurants. Then, unwind with a stroll along Seacrest’s sugar-white sand.
A lively community gathers in Seacrest’s Peddler’s Pavilion. Sip coffee on an outdoor patio, stock up on homemade sweet treats, or rent a bicycle and go exploring. With wide-open green spaces and plenty of ecosploring opportunities, this beach neighborhood is a perfect fit for active vacationers.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (12):
Master Bedroom : King sized bed, private bath with tub/shower combo
Master Bedroom: King sized bed, private bath with XL stand up shower
Guest Bedroom: Two full sized beds, private bath with shower/tub combo
Guest Bedroom: Twin bed with trundle, twin over twin bunk, private bath with standing shower
* Amazing outdoor spaces
* 2 Master suites
* Screened in Porches
* Complementary Wifi
* Professionally Managed, 24/7 Service
Cleaning with Care
Our family at 30A Vacay want you to have a wonderful vacation and let you know some of the steps we have taken to safeguard and create a sanitary environment for you. Our cleaners have adopted the CDC, as well as The Vacation Rental Housekeeping Professionals (VRHP) guidelines and recommendations.
- We are following CDC guidelines with our cleaning staff, property managers and any vendors we utilize which include regularly washing hands, disinfecting doorknobs, tables, remotes, etc.
- The cleaning staff will wear gloves and face covers while in properties.
- Our beach rentals include hand soap, dish soap, and other approved household disinfectants for your use.
- If anyone feels sick to not report to work, go to doctor and self-quarantine as needed, avoiding any contact with others, and using good practical judgement.
Our New Social Responsibility
- Please bring face masks for you and your family to use when interacting in the public spaces.
- Plan to purchase supplies such as groceries or essentials before arriving in the destination.
- Please understand that restaurants may not be operating at full capacity. This may mean meals must be ordered to-go as seating may not be ready.
- Please be courteous in your social distancing at the beach and maintain 6 or more feet of separation.
- If you or your family are sick, please postpone your vacation until you are well. If you or any member of your group begins to feel sick, return home immediately to shelter in place or seek medical attention.
|Oct - 2020|
|Nov - 2020|
|Dec - 2020|
|Jan - 2021|
|Feb - 2021|
|Mar - 2021|
|Apr - 2021|
|May - 2021|