When you enter through the front door you are greeted with an open living, dining and kitchen space with a light and airy feel. The farm style dining room table is a great spot for a good meal and some board games. The door off the kitchen will take you to the carriage house.
The first floor is home to a bedroom with a queen bed and en suite bathroom that has a stand up shower.
Upon arrival on the second floor, there are 3 bedrooms and a laundry room. First room on the right is a queen bedroom with an en suite bath including a tub/shower combination.
Master bedroom is home to a king bed, large master bath with a separate tub, stand up shower and double vanity. This room has a door to a private porch.
The bunk room features a twin/twin bunk and is the perfect cozy spot for kiddos to play games or read books.
Loft/kids hang out area has F-U-N fun written all over it, with it's happy decor and the ability to fold the couch out into a full sized sofa.
Need some privacy? Call dibs on the carriage house! Amazing space with a private bedroom that has a queen sized bed, full ensuite bath with stand up shower. Separate living area with the perfectly sized kitchen for an escape.
Hello Sunshine can't wait to have you!
This easygoing beach neighborhood is the perfect place to escape for a beach vacation. Spend a day wandering through the shops and sights of Seacrest — you’ll spot everything from gorgeous dune lakes to gourmet restaurants. Then, unwind with a stroll along Seacrest’s sugar-white sand.
A lively community gathers in Seacrest’s Peddler’s Pavilion. Sip coffee on an outdoor patio, stock up on homemade sweet treats, or rent a bicycle and go exploring. With wide-open green spaces and plenty of ecosploring opportunities, this beach neighborhood is a perfect fit for active vacationers.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (12 total - 10 in beds)
First floor - Guest bedroom: Queen sized bed, en suite bath with stand up shower
Second floor - Guest bedroom: Queen sized bed, en suite bath with tub/shower combo
Second floor - Master bedroom: King sized bed, en suite bath with separate tub, shower and double vanity
Second floor - Bunk Room : Twin over twin bunk beds
Loft/kids hang out area: Pull out full sized sleeper sofa
Carriage House : queen sized bed, en suite bath with stand up shower
HOME HIGHLIGHTS :
* Access to 12,000 square foot lagoon pool
* 6 bikes included
* Complementary Wifi
* Great location
* Biking distance to shops and restaurants
* Professionally Managed, 24/7 Service
* Seacrest Beach Tram is seasonally operated from March through October
Cleaning with Care
Our family at 30A Vacay want you to have a wonderful vacation and let you know some of the steps we have taken to safeguard and create a sanitary environment for you. Our cleaners have adopted the CDC, as well as The Vacation Rental Housekeeping Professionals (VRHP) guidelines and recommendations.
- We are following CDC guidelines with our cleaning staff, property managers and any vendors we utilize which include regularly washing hands, disinfecting doorknobs, tables, remotes, etc.
- The cleaning staff will wear gloves and face covers while in properties.
- Our beach rentals include hand soap, dish soap, and other approved household disinfectants for your use.
- If anyone feels sick to not report to work, go to doctor and self-quarantine as needed, avoiding any contact with others, and using good practical judgement.
Our New Social Responsibility
- Please bring face masks for you and your family to use when interacting in the public spaces.
- Plan to purchase supplies such as groceries or essentials before arriving in the destination.
- Please understand that restaurants may not be operating at full capacity. This may mean meals must be ordered to-go as seating may not be ready.
- Please be courteous in your social distancing at the beach and maintain 6 or more feet of separation.
- If you or your family are sick, please postpone your vacation until you are well. If you or any member of your group begins to feel sick, return home immediately to shelter in place or seek medical attention.
|Oct - 2020|
|Nov - 2020|
|Dec - 2020|
|Jan - 2021|
|Feb - 2021|
|Mar - 2021|
|Apr - 2021|
|May - 2021|