Located right on beautiful 30A in the Seacrest community, Miss Margaritaville is just minutes from SEASIDE, ALYS BEACH and ROSEMARY BEACH.
With 5 Bedrooms and sleeping for 16 there is plenty of room. Just out the back is a BEAUTIFUL POOL with plenty of deck and patio space to enjoy. You may not even care to go to the beach! The back yard is fenced for safety and protection. Just off the pool deck is a living area with dining table and HD TV. Plus, plenty of loungers surrounding the pool.
As you walk up the stairs from the pool you enter the massive and beautifully decorated screen porch overlooking the pool. You may not leave this space your entire trip. It has everything you need.
Living area with sectional sofa and HD TV. Dining Area just behind the sofa and a large kitchen area with gas grill, full size stainless steel refrigerator, sink, dishwasher.
As you walk into the main level from the screen porch is the kitchen area, leading to the dining room. The dining room features 2 tables with seating for 14. Just off the dining area is the spacious living room with sectionals sofa and 2 chairs. The oversized front porch is off the living room. The main level features a beautifully designed full bathroom with full size laundry. Just off this bathroom is a king size bedroom.
From the main level moving up to the third floor are 2 bedrooms separated by a bathroom. The first bedroom to the left is a bunk room with 2 full size beds and 2 twin beds. The bedroom to the right is a king size bedroom with private balcony with Gulf views and amazing sunsets.
From the main level going down to the first floor are an additional 2 bedrooms, bathroom, and another washer/dryer. The first bedroom is a huge King size suite. The second bedroom is a bunkroom with 2 twin over twin beds. There are also 2 HD TV's in this room. One for watching Directv and the other for hooking up to a gaming unit or other device.
There are 2 beach accesses in equal distance to the east and to the west. Take your pick which way to go each day and enjoy all 30A has to offer!
Visit MISS MARGARITAVILLE on your trip to the beautiful white sands near SEACREST BEACH and it will become your family tradition for years to come.
***Pool heating is available for this property from October 1st through May 1st. Pool heating is available for an additional $20 per day or $125 weekly. Pool will be heated to 83 degrees and cannot be changed.***
This easygoing beach neighborhood is the perfect place to escape for a beach vacation. Spend a day wandering through the shops and sights of Seacrest — you’ll spot everything from gorgeous dune lakes to gourmet restaurants. Then, unwind with a stroll along Seacrest’s sugar-white sand.
A lively community gathers in Seacrest’s Peddler’s Pavilion. Sip coffee on an outdoor patio, stock up on homemade sweet treats, or rent a bicycle and go exploring. With wide-open green spaces and plenty of ecosploring opportunities, this beach neighborhood is a perfect fit for active vacationers.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (Sleeps 16):
Main Level Bedroom: King sized bed, shared bathroom
First Floor Bedroom: King Bedroom
First Floor Bunkoom -2 Twin over twin bunk beds
Third Floor Bedroom: King sized bed, shared bathroom with shower/tub combo
Third Floor Bunk Room: 2 Full Beds and 2 Twin Beds, shared bathroom
* Private heated pool
* Two living areas
* Gas Grill and Outdoor Kitchen
* Complimentary Wi-fi
* Professionally Managed, 24/7 Service
* 5 bikes included
Cleaning with Care
Our family at 30A Vacay want you to have a wonderful vacation and let you know some of the steps we have taken to safeguard and create a sanitary environment for you. Our cleaners have adopted the CDC, as well as The Vacation Rental Housekeeping Professionals (VRHP) guidelines and recommendations.
- We are following CDC guidelines with our cleaning staff, property managers and any vendors we utilize which include regularly washing hands, disinfecting doorknobs, tables, remotes, etc.
- The cleaning staff will wear gloves and face covers while in properties.
- Our beach rentals include hand soap, dish soap, and other approved household disinfectants for your use.
- If anyone feels sick to not report to work, go to doctor and self-quarantine as needed, avoiding any contact with others, and using good practical judgement.
Our New Social Responsibility
- Please bring face masks for you and your family to use when interacting in the public spaces.
- Plan to purchase supplies such as groceries or essentials before arriving in the destination.
- Please understand that restaurants may not be operating at full capacity. This may mean meals must be ordered to-go as seating may not be ready.
- Please be courteous in your social distancing at the beach and maintain 6 or more feet of separation.
- If you or your family are sick, please postpone your vacation until you are well. If you or any member of your group begins to feel sick, return home immediately to shelter in place or seek medical attention.
|Jan - 2021|
|Feb - 2021|
|Mar - 2021|
|Apr - 2021|
|May - 2021|
|Jun - 2021|
|Jul - 2021|
|Aug - 2021|