Enjoy all the Emerald Coast has to offer when you stay at Blue Tide 7A, a one bedroom condo tucked away in the beautiful area of Seacrest Beach. This impeccably kept condo is the perfect getaway destination for a couple or small family as it offers accommodations for up to four guests. Blue Tide’s private beach access is just steps from your door and when you need to cool off from the beach be sure to check out the complex’s private pool. Blue Tide is located between Rosemary Beach and Seagrove allowing for swift access to a variety of shopping and dining venues spread out along the coast.
This easygoing beach neighborhood is the perfect place to escape for a beach vacation. Spend a day wandering through the shops and sights of Seacrest — you’ll spot everything from gorgeous dune lakes to gourmet restaurants. Then, unwind with a stroll along Seacrest’s sugar-white sand.
A lively community gathers in Seacrest’s Peddler’s Pavilion. Sip coffee on an outdoor patio, stock up on homemade sweet treats, or rent a bicycle and go exploring. With wide-open green spaces and plenty of ecosploring opportunities, this beach neighborhood is a perfect fit for active vacationers.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (SLEEPS 6):
Master Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom
Built in twin bunks in Hallway
Living Room: Queen Sleeper Sofa
* Gulf Front
* Community Pool
* Recently Renovated
* Complimentary Wifi
* Professionally Managed, 24/7 Service
*No units will be rented to vacationing students or adults under 25 unaccompanied by a responsible parent or guardian at a ratio of five (5) children/young adults to one (1) adult over the age of 25.
**Rates, availability, and minimum stay requirements are subject to change without notice.
***You MUST book Saturday to Saturday during 7 night minimum stays.
Cleaning with Care
Our family at 30A Vacay want you to have a wonderful vacation and let you know some of the steps we have taken to safeguard and create a sanitary environment for you. Our cleaners have adopted the CDC, as well as The Vacation Rental Housekeeping Professionals (VRHP) guidelines and recommendations.
- We are following CDC guidelines with our cleaning staff, property managers and any vendors we utilize which include regularly washing hands, disinfecting doorknobs, tables, remotes, etc.
- The cleaning staff will wear gloves and face covers while in properties.
- Our beach rentals include hand soap, dish soap, and other approved household disinfectants for your use.
- If anyone feels sick to not report to work, go to doctor and self-quarantine as needed, avoiding any contact with others, and using good practical judgement.
Our New Social Responsibility
- Please bring face masks for you and your family to use when interacting in the public spaces.
- Plan to purchase supplies such as groceries or essentials before arriving in the destination.
- Please understand that restaurants may not be operating at full capacity. This may mean meals must be ordered to-go as seating may not be ready.
- Please be courteous in your social distancing at the beach and maintain 6 or more feet of separation.
- If you or your family are sick, please postpone your vacation until you are well. If you or any member of your group begins to feel sick, return home immediately to shelter in place or seek medical attention.
|Jul - 2020|
|Aug - 2020|
|Sep - 2020|
|Oct - 2020|
|Nov - 2020|
|Dec - 2020|
|Jan - 2021|
|Feb - 2021|