Those in the market for a bijou gulf-front condo will appreciate the many benefits of 'Sea You Again'. Vaulted ceilings and a handy sleeping loft for three extra guests maximize the space in this two-bedroom, three-bath 1,680 square foot hideaway. Blue Tide is a small complex of 18 units perched on one of the highest dunes south of Scenic 30A. This highly sought-after western end unit enjoys unobstructed sunset vistas from private balconies on both levels. Serve up perfect chilled glasses of wine from the wine refrigerator in the wet bar and toast another beautiful day in paradise. The living room is decorated in cool blues and pastel tints, providing a nod to the gulf views framed by floor-to-ceiling sliding doors. A feature fireplace and wood flooring add warmth to the spacious living/dining area. The open-plan kitchen has white cabinets, stainless appliances and a central island breakfast bar for casual dining or chatting with the cook. Doors open from the living room onto the balcony which has its own private entrance to the beach walkover. From there, the white sands, glittering emerald gulf and pristine dunes provide endless delights for nature lovers and beachcombers. Nicely positioned between Camp Creek Lake and Alys Beach, the condo is well located for beach walks, fishing, swimming and biking in the surrounding area. Shopping, breakfast cafés, restaurants and local amenities are within bicycling distance along the Timpoochee Biking Trail paralleling Scenic Highway 30A.
This easygoing beach neighborhood is the perfect place to escape for a beach vacation. Spend a day wandering through the shops and sights of Seacrest — you’ll spot everything from gorgeous dune lakes to gourmet restaurants. Then, unwind with a stroll along Seacrest’s sugar-white sand.
A lively community gathers in Seacrest’s Peddler’s Pavilion. Sip coffee on an outdoor patio, stock up on homemade sweet treats, or rent a bicycle and go exploring. With wide-open green spaces and plenty of ecosploring opportunities, this beach neighborhood is a perfect fit for active vacationers.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (SLEEPS 8):
Master Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed, Twin Sleeper Sofa
Loft: 3 Twin Beds
* Gulf Front
* Community Pool
* Complimentary Wifi
* Professionally Managed, 24/7 Service
*No units will be rented to vacationing students or adults under 25 unaccompanied by a responsible parent or guardian at a ratio of five (5) children/young adults to one (1) adult over the age of 25.
Cleaning with Care
Our family at 30A Vacay want you to have a wonderful vacation and let you know some of the steps we have taken to safeguard and create a sanitary environment for you. Our cleaners have adopted the CDC, as well as The Vacation Rental Housekeeping Professionals (VRHP) guidelines and recommendations.
- We are following CDC guidelines with our cleaning staff, property managers and any vendors we utilize which include regularly washing hands, disinfecting doorknobs, tables, remotes, etc.
- The cleaning staff will wear gloves and face covers while in properties.
- Our beach rentals include hand soap, dish soap, and other approved household disinfectants for your use.
- If anyone feels sick to not report to work, go to doctor and self-quarantine as needed, avoiding any contact with others, and using good practical judgement.
Our New Social Responsibility
- Please bring face masks for you and your family to use when interacting in the public spaces.
- Plan to purchase supplies such as groceries or essentials before arriving in the destination.
- Please understand that restaurants may not be operating at full capacity. This may mean meals must be ordered to-go as seating may not be ready.
- Please be courteous in your social distancing at the beach and maintain 6 or more feet of separation.
- If you or your family are sick, please postpone your vacation until you are well. If you or any member of your group begins to feel sick, return home immediately to shelter in place or seek medical attention.
|Oct - 2020|
|Nov - 2020|
|Dec - 2020|
|Jan - 2021|
|Feb - 2021|
|Mar - 2021|
|Apr - 2021|
|May - 2021|