Located in the newly developed Tresca Place, 23 Seapointe Lane is a four-story, West Indies-inspired home that is sure to impress with views of Tresca Lake and the community pool. As you walk through the front door, you will find yourself escaping to a true coastal retreat. The foyer opens with a ten-foot ceiling, hardwood floors, half bathroom, and custom built-in bunks. These are great for younger guests! In the mornings, enjoy your cup of coffee or book on the peaceful patio.
The oasis continues as you head up the stairs to the second floor. The second floor has three separate bedrooms. The first guest bedroom has queen bed and an en-suite bathroom with a walk-in shower. As you head across the hallway, you will meet the twin over full bunk bedroom with a twin trundle and the second queen guest bedroom. The twin bunk room offers a comfortable bean bag chair and space for your children to relax and play games. The jack and jill bathroom connects the two bedrooms and features a shower and tub combination with two private vanity areas. These bedrooms are great for a family or two!
As you reach the third floor, the open floor plan greets you with a warm color palette. Natural lighting with a lake and pool view opens the floor plan to create a serene, relaxing gathering place for the family. This living space is the heart of this coastal retreat and is the perfect spot to relax after a long day on our emerald beaches. This area provides comfortable seating for five and is surrounded by many other seating options. The living room then opens into the grand dining area. This dining room features a wooden table, a custom built-in banquette booth with five windows of natural lighting.
The kitchen blends right into the living and dining area with unique, modern décor. The fully equipped, granite countertop kitchen is perfect for the chef in the family. The kitchen provides ample space to cook a meal for the entire family while watching a game on the living room flat screen TV. The island expands to offer bar seating for two and joins the living area. For your family BBQ, head out to the screened-in balcony to use your grill and grand dining table for six. Also, this floor has a pantry closet with a full-sized stacked washer and dryer. Right next door there is a half bathroom.
On the fourth floor, escape to the secluded master bedroom suite. This master suite begins with a walk-in closet and extends to an ensuite bathroom with a double vanity, full wall mirror and walk-in shower. The master suite has a king-sized bed with two elegant, white chairs and a flat screen TV. From this bedroom, there are amazing bird’s eye views of the surrounding scenery including lake views and small peaks of the Gulf of Mexico.
As a bonus, four adult bikes are included with this home making exploring the surrounding Seagrove area a breeze. Tresca Place’s unbeatable location offers quick and convenient access to the many shopping and dining venues along Scenic Highway 30A.
Discover the charm of Seagrove, a beach neighborhood that locals and guests love. Lush oak trees, magnolias, and pines have spread deep roots in Seagrove — and so have long-time visitors who keep coming back.
Laid-back but luxurious, Seagrove is a place that embraces variety. From upscale boutiques to casual cafes, this beach neighborhood offers a little bit of everything — including two rare coastal dune lakes, a state park, and sugar-white sand.
Pack a picnic, fishing pole, and binoculars — and witness how stunning Seagrove is in its all-natural state. Its sugar-white sand has been a peaceful retreat in South Walton for decades; here, old and new Gulf Coast style merge to create a charming beach neighborhood with everything one may need for a truly relaxing getaway.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (Sleeps 12):
- Foyer: Two Built-In Twin Bunks with Curtained Doorway
- Half Bathroom
- Patio: Dining Table and Seating for Four
- Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed with Ensuite Bathroom and Walk-In Shower
- Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed, Shared Bathroom with a Shower and Tub Combo and a Private Vanity.
- Guest Bedroom: Twin Over Full Bunk Bed with Twin Trundle, Shared Bathroom with a Shower and Tub Combo and a
- Living Area: Mounted Flat Screen TV, Writing Table with Chair, Couch, Two Arm Chairs
- Dining Room: Wooden Dining Table, Custom Built-In Banquette Booth, Five Windows for Natural Lighting
- Kitchen: Fully Equipped Kitchen with Stainless Steel Appliances, Custom Backsplash, and Large Island with Bar Seating
- Pantry with Shelf Space and Full-Sized Stacked Washer/Dryer
- Balcony: Screened-In Porch, Grill, Dining Table with Seating for Six
- Half Bathroom
- Master Bedroom Suite: King Bed, Flat Screen TV, Walk-In Closet, Ensuite Bathroom with Double Vanity and Walk-In
* Tresca Lake Views
* Community Pool (Heated during season)
* 4 Adult Bikes Provided
* Walking Distance to the Beach
* 4 Dedicated Parking Spots
* Complimentary Wi-Fi
* Professionally Managed, 24/7 Service
|Apr - 2020|
|May - 2020|
|Jun - 2020|
|Jul - 2020|
|Aug - 2020|
|Sep - 2020|
|Oct - 2020|
|Nov - 2020|