This is your dream vacation home! Our family hopes it will be a place for you and your loved ones to make memories on the beach for years to come!
Only a 8-MINUTE WALK TO THE BEACH and 7-MINUTE BIKE RIDE TO SEASIDE! Highly sought-after location, and beach charm characterize this BRAND NEW Seagrove getaway, built with your family’s summer memories and comfort in mind.
Enjoy all the beauty 30A has to offer from this charming, centrally located Seagrove home- peace and quiet, a beautiful, expansive beach access directly down the street, and the fun hustle and bustle of Seaside only a short walk or bike ride away. Once you’re here, you don't need to leave! Every convenience is within reach- 8 minute walk to the beach access directly down the street, 7-minute bike ride to Seaside, and 1.8 miles to the grocery store for last minute snack runs. Fun restaurants close by include Whiskey Bravo and Cowgirl Kitchen.
This is your picture-perfect getaway nest, fully stocked and beautifully furnished, ready to sleep 10-14. We built this home with attention to detail: contemporary bathrooms, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, high-end mattresses and huge windows, letting in beautiful natural sunshine throughout the house.
Imagine this: enter into a wide, open floor plan, with kitchen, dining room, powder room, and main living space with comfy furniture and a large flat screen TV! The grand master bedroom is tucked away on the first floor, with a king bed and en suite bathroom, which features a walk-in shower and separate tub for soaking. Walk straight out from kitchen and main living area to the patio and private, fenced-in pool area. There is plenty of outdoor seating, and a grill for your summer dinner parties. Enjoy the large PRIVATE SWIMMING POOL, with optional heating, made for those lazy summer afternoons. Even the pool was designed with you in mind! Large 6’ foot entry to pool is perfect for the little ones, or sunbathing.
Walk upstairs into the separate loft game room, that features a large flat screen TV, Wii gaming and console system, and an additional twin daybed tucked away. The second master bedroom is another private getaway, with a large king bed and en suite bathroom with walk-in shower. The bunkroom has two full beds, with two twin beds on top. The kids will enjoy watching cartoons on their own TV from their cozy bunk beds! The bunk room shares a spacious bathroom with the queen bedroom, which has one queen bed and its own flat screen TV.
There is plenty of dedicated parking outside for your families’ cars and beach cruiser bikes available for your stay.
Pool Heating fee is $150
Discover the charm of Seagrove, a beach neighborhood that locals and guests love. Lush oak trees, magnolias, and pines have spread deep roots in Seagrove — and so have long-time visitors who keep coming back.
Laid-back but luxurious, Seagrove is a place that embraces variety. From upscale boutiques to casual cafes, this beach neighborhood offers a little bit of everything — including two rare coastal dune lakes, a state park, and sugar-white sand. Pack a picnic, fishing pole, and binoculars — and witness how stunning Seagrove is in its all-natural state. Its sugar-white sand has been a peaceful retreat in South Walton for decades; here, old and new Gulf Coast style merge to create a charming beach neighborhood with everything one may need for a truly relaxing getaway.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (Sleeps 14):
Downstairs Master- 1 King Bed, private bathroom with separate tub and shower
Upstairs Master- 1 King Bed, private bathroom with walk-in shower
Upstairs Queen Room- 1 Queen Bed, shared bathroom with tub/shower combo
Upstairs Bunk- 2 Full Beds+2 Twin Beds, shared bathroom with tub/shower combo
Upstairs Loft-1 Twin Daybed with Trundle, shared bathroom with tub/shower combo
* Private pool
* Two living areas
* Four bikes included
* Wii gaming system
*Professionally Managed, 24/7 Service
Cleaning with Care
Our family at 30A Vacay want you to have a wonderful vacation and let you know some of the steps we have taken to safeguard and create a sanitary environment for you. Our cleaners have adopted the CDC, as well as The Vacation Rental Housekeeping Professionals (VRHP) guidelines and recommendations.
- We are following CDC guidelines with our cleaning staff, property managers and any vendors we utilize which include regularly washing hands, disinfecting doorknobs, tables, remotes, etc.
- The cleaning staff will wear gloves and face covers while in properties.
- Our beach rentals include hand soap, dish soap, and other approved household disinfectants for your use.
- If anyone feels sick to not report to work, go to doctor and self-quarantine as needed, avoiding any contact with others, and using good practical judgement.
Our New Social Responsibility
- Please bring face masks for you and your family to use when interacting in the public spaces.
- Plan to purchase supplies such as groceries or essentials before arriving in the destination.
- Please understand that restaurants may not be operating at full capacity. This may mean meals must be ordered to-go as seating may not be ready.
- Please be courteous in your social distancing at the beach and maintain 6 or more feet of separation.
- If you or your family are sick, please postpone your vacation until you are well. If you or any member of your group begins to feel sick, return home immediately to shelter in place or seek medical attention.
|Jan - 2021|
|Feb - 2021|
|Mar - 2021|
|Apr - 2021|
|May - 2021|
|Jun - 2021|
|Jul - 2021|
|Aug - 2021|