The shiplap walls welcome you as you open the front door with an open and airy feel. You can see through the front door out into the pool area, breathtaking. The great room that hosts the living, dining, and kitchen areas are a perfect gathering spot. You will struggle with going to the beach or watching your favorite college team on the 55” Smart TV. Lounging on the extra comfy sofas will make the decision that much harder. The pool area is spacious, inviting and serene. Equipped with seating and lounging areas, flanked by palm trees.
The first floor boasts 2 bedrooms, each with their own en suite bath. One of the two king masters is down stairs and the en suite bath has a stand up shower with a double vanity. A cozy queen bedroom features an en suite bathroom with a tub/shower combo. In the hall right before the great room is the powder room.
As you walk up the stairs to the second floor, you are greeted with multiple bedrooms and a second gathering spot. The first bunk room has a queen over queen bunk with a shared bathroom for the gathering room. Double vanity and shower/tub combo. The second bunk room has an en suite bath and also has a queen over queen custom built bunk. In the gathering room here, you have a TV and balcony with a bed swing.
The main master is on this level with a king bed, shared balcony with the gathering room and a very large, spacious en suite master bathroom.
The third and final stop is the tower room. Ascend the spiral stairs and enter the best view in the house! This spot has a mini kitchen, bistro table with bar stools, and a futon. When you open the door to see the Gulf you will wish you had stocked the mini kitchen!
Let’s talk about the walk to the beach. You will feel like you are walking through an enchanting forest and then BAM! You are greeted with the sugary white sand and emerald waters of the Gulf. Yes, we will be available for you to book your return trip.
***Pool heating is available for this property from October 1st through May 1st. Pool heating is available for an additional fee of $250 . Water temp for pool cannot exceed higher than 89 degrees. Hot tub temp cannot excceed higher than 98 degrees. ***
Discover the charm of Seagrove, a beach neighborhood that locals and guests love. Lush oak trees, magnolias, and pines have spread deep roots in Seagrove — and so have long-time visitors who keep coming back.
Laid-back but luxurious, Seagrove is a place that embraces variety. From upscale boutiques to casual cafes, this beach neighborhood offers a little bit of everything — including two rare coastal dune lakes, a state park, and sugar-white sand.
Pack a picnic, fishing pole, and binoculars — and witness how stunning Seagrove is in its all-natural state. Its sugar-white sand has been a peaceful retreat in South Walton for decades; here, old and new Gulf Coast style merge to create a charming beach neighborhood with everything one may need for a truly relaxing getaway.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: ( sleeps 14)
Master: King sized bed, private bath
Guest : Queen sized bed, private bath
Bunk Room : Queen over queen bunks, shared bath
Bunk Room: Queen over queen bunks, shared bath
Master : King sized bed, en suite bath
* Steps to the beach
* Private heated pool
* Spacious living area
* Great Location
* 5 FREE bikes!
* Professionally Managed, 24/7 Service
Cleaning with Care
Our family at 30A Vacay want you to have a wonderful vacation and let you know some of the steps we have taken to safeguard and create a sanitary environment for you. Our cleaners have adopted the CDC, as well as The Vacation Rental Housekeeping Professionals (VRHP) guidelines and recommendations.
- We are following CDC guidelines with our cleaning staff, property managers and any vendors we utilize which include regularly washing hands, disinfecting doorknobs, tables, remotes, etc.
- The cleaning staff will wear gloves and face covers while in properties.
- Our beach rentals include hand soap, dish soap, and other approved household disinfectants for your use.
- If anyone feels sick to not report to work, go to doctor and self-quarantine as needed, avoiding any contact with others, and using good practical judgement.
Our New Social Responsibility
- Please bring face masks for you and your family to use when interacting in the public spaces.
- Plan to purchase supplies such as groceries or essentials before arriving in the destination.
- Please understand that restaurants may not be operating at full capacity. This may mean meals must be ordered to-go as seating may not be ready.
- Please be courteous in your social distancing at the beach and maintain 6 or more feet of separation.
- If you or your family are sick, please postpone your vacation until you are well. If you or any member of your group begins to feel sick, return home immediately to shelter in place or seek medical attention.
|Jul - 2020|
|Aug - 2020|
|Sep - 2020|
|Oct - 2020|
|Nov - 2020|
|Dec - 2020|
|Jan - 2021|
|Feb - 2021|