It is a very short stroll to the beach or two pools in the neighborhood, the tennis courts and endless nature trails, but you can jump in the provided GOLF CART to ferry your cooler, towels, and beach equipment to the beach at the beginning of the day or to retrieve your party of beachgoers at the end of a long day of fun and sun.
You can then take the golf cart into Seaside or Watercolor for a relaxing dinner. The huge wrap around porch with ceiling fans is a perfect spot for enjoying that first cup of coffee in the morning before heading to the beach or some relaxing time in the evening watching the kids play in the cul-de-sac.
The family room has a 55’ flat screen with Directv and MLB Extra Innings so that you can keep up with your favorite team back home. All bedrooms also have their own flat screen tv’s and the kids’ bunk room even has a PS3 (just bring your games with you!). There is a great patio and grilling area out back for grilling steaks and seafood on those nights you want to stay in. If you are feeling particularly adventurous, you can hop on the nature trail that runs right past Cassine Village and walk through beautiful Point Washington State Forest to Eastern Lake, one of 30-A’s unique coastal dune lakes or you can take the kids fishing in the Cassine Village lake.
If you stay at Thirsty-A, we promise you’ll be thirsty for many more memorable family vacations with us.
Golf Carts: IMPORTANT INFORMATION BELOW:
-Please be aware of the golf cart rules and regulations
- Golf cart rental is not guaranteed. Should the golf cart need to be serviced a back up golf cart will not be provided and no compensation will be given.
Discover the charm of Seagrove, a beach neighborhood that locals and guests love. Lush oak trees, magnolias, and pines have spread deep roots in Seagrove — and so have long-time visitors who keep coming back.
Laid-back but luxurious, Seagrove is a place that embraces variety. From upscale boutiques to casual cafes, this beach neighborhood offers a little bit of everything — including two rare coastal dune lakes, a state park, and sugar-white sand. Pack a picnic, fishing pole, and binoculars — and witness how stunning Seagrove is in its all-natural state. Its sugar-white sand has been a peaceful retreat in South Walton for decades; here, old and new Gulf Coast style merge to create a charming beach neighborhood with everything one may need for a truly relaxing getaway.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: ( Sleeps 8)
Master Bedroom: King sized bed, private bathroom with walk-in shower
Guest bedroom: Queen sized bed, shared bathroom with tub/shower combo
Guest Bedroom: 1 Bunk bed; twin over full and an additional twin sized bed, shared bathroom with tub/shower combo
* 4 Seater Golf cart
* Large wrap around front porch
* Large Patio with grill
* Family neighborhood
* 3 FREE adult bikes!
Cleaning with Care
Our family at 30A Vacay want you to have a wonderful vacation and let you know some of the steps we have taken to safeguard and create a sanitary environment for you. Our cleaners have adopted the CDC, as well as The Vacation Rental Housekeeping Professionals (VRHP) guidelines and recommendations.
- We are following CDC guidelines with our cleaning staff, property managers and any vendors we utilize which include regularly washing hands, disinfecting doorknobs, tables, remotes, etc.
- The cleaning staff will wear gloves and face covers while in properties.
- Our beach rentals include hand soap, dish soap, and other approved household disinfectants for your use.
- If anyone feels sick to not report to work, go to doctor and self-quarantine as needed, avoiding any contact with others, and using good practical judgement.
Our New Social Responsibility
- Please bring face masks for you and your family to use when interacting in the public spaces.
- Plan to purchase supplies such as groceries or essentials before arriving in the destination.
- Please understand that restaurants may not be operating at full capacity. This may mean meals must be ordered to-go as seating may not be ready.
- Please be courteous in your social distancing at the beach and maintain 6 or more feet of separation.
- If you or your family are sick, please postpone your vacation until you are well. If you or any member of your group begins to feel sick, return home immediately to shelter in place or seek medical attention.
|Sep - 2021|
|Oct - 2021|
|Nov - 2021|
|Dec - 2021|
|Jan - 2022|
|Feb - 2022|
|Mar - 2022|
|Apr - 2022|