The property has hardwood floors, granite countertops, and stainless steel appliances. You will walk in to a very spacious open-floor layout. The kitchen has a 4-person bar, an 8 person dining room table, and a corner tea sitting area as well. Once you walk past the kitchen; there is a twin bed bunk room with a flat screen TV. The next room on the left is the second guest room. It has a queen bed, flat screen TV, and its own bathroom. (Bathroom is also accessible in the hallway). The master bedroom is located across the hall from the second guest bedroom. It has a King bed with a private bath. The private bath has a double vanity with granite countertops and a stand up shower. The second floor has a large open bedroom/living room area. It comes with 4 twin beds, 2 of the twin beds with trundle beds, flat screen TV, and a walk in bathroom with garden tub and shower. This room is very large and perfect for the kids+friends.
Watercolor Beach is located in the heart of 30A. Within walking, biking distance to the shops and dining Seaside and Watercolor Beach have to offer. Watercolor Beach is a 499 acre community that boasts 5 community pools, tennis courts, beach access, Western Lake access and miles of walking/biking trails.
The WaterColor Beach Club:
This home has access to the The WaterColor Beach Club, approximately 1.8 miles through the Camp and Cottage Districts.
The nearest public beach access is at WaterColor Crossings is the Scenic 395 Beach Access at the intersection of Scenic 30A and Scenic 395, approximately 0.6 miles from the home.
Nearby restaurants is at WaterColor Crossings include; Publix Supermarket and Deli, Pizza by the Sea, Fish Out of Water, Chan’s Wine World, The Gathering Spot and Sushi Bar, AmaVida Coffee and Tea, Bud and Alley’s, Barefoot Barbecue, and more!
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (SLEEPS 12):
Master Suite, 1st Floor: King Bed, Private Bathroom
Guest Suite, 1st Floor: Queen Bed,Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom I, 1st Floor: Two Twin Beds,
Guest Bedroom II, 2nd Floor: 4 twin beds, 2 of the twin beds with trundle beds
* 4 Adult Bikes
* Gas Grill
* Covered Front Porch
Cleaning with Care
Our family at 30A Vacay want you to have a wonderful vacation and let you know some of the steps we have taken to safeguard and create a sanitary environment for you. Our cleaners have adopted the CDC, as well as The Vacation Rental Housekeeping Professionals (VRHP) guidelines and recommendations.
- We are following CDC guidelines with our cleaning staff, property managers and any vendors we utilize which include regularly washing hands, disinfecting doorknobs, tables, remotes, etc.
- The cleaning staff will wear gloves and face covers while in properties.
- Our beach rentals include hand soap, dish soap, and other approved household disinfectants for your use.
- If anyone feels sick to not report to work, go to doctor and self-quarantine as needed, avoiding any contact with others, and using good practical judgement.
Our New Social Responsibility
- Please bring face masks for you and your family to use when interacting in the public spaces.
- Plan to purchase supplies such as groceries or essentials before arriving in the destination.
- Please understand that restaurants may not be operating at full capacity. This may mean meals must be ordered to-go as seating may not be ready.
- Please be courteous in your social distancing at the beach and maintain 6 or more feet of separation.
- If you or your family are sick, please postpone your vacation until you are well. If you or any member of your group begins to feel sick, return home immediately to shelter in place or seek medical attention.
|Jul - 2020|
|Aug - 2020|
|Sep - 2020|
|Oct - 2020|
|Nov - 2020|
|Dec - 2020|
|Jan - 2021|
|Feb - 2021|