Eat, sleep and lounge in style in this WaterColor vacation rental!
Designer accents abound in this 3-story beach home. The décor is bright, fun, contemporary and inviting. Boasting 14-foot ceilings, the first floor offers a large family room, a dining room with seating for 8+ and a well-appointed kitchen. Just inside the front door, the family room has plenty of comfortable seating to gather and enjoy each other’s company, play a board game or watch your favorite show on a 55-inch HD smart tv with blu-ray player. The kitchen includes modern stainless steel appliances and a wide assortment of dishes, utensils, pots and pans with everything you’ll need to prepare your favorite dishes. Just off of the kitchen and dining room is a large screened in porch with a sectional sofa, a beautiful dining table that expands to seat 12+ and a 50” HD smart tv, perfect for watching a movie or the big game.
When you’re ready for some z’s, retire to one of three beautiful bedrooms on the 2nd floor. The 1st master includes a king bed, a sitting area, a 32” HD smart tv, a large private covered porch overlooking the nature preserve and a full bathroom with double showers. The 2nd master includes a kind bed, a 28” HD tv, a full bathroom with tub and shower and access to the large front porch that looks out over Red Cedar Way. The 3rd bedroom, equipped with a twin-over-full bunk bed plus a twin trundle, is perfect for kids or adventurous adults. The 3rd bedroom also includes a 32” HD smart tv, a full bathroom with shower and access to the large front porch.
Perhaps the most fun of all awaits those who venture to the 3rd floor. There you’ll find a secret lookout loft, equipped with a 32” HD flat panel television, a blu-player and cabinets full of toys, games, books and puzzles for the young and young at heart. Great for overflow sleeping with a blow up mattress or sleeping bags, kids in particular, won’t want to sleep anywhere else.
With three beautifully decorated floors and over 1,200 square feet of covered porches, six flat panel HD tv’s with digital cable, 2 blu-ray players, a collection of board games for all ages and wi-fi broadband access, you’ll want for nothing at As You Wish.
Just steps from the house, adventures of your choice await:
Centrally located in Watercolor, you will run out of vacation days long before you run out of things to do within blocks of the house. For starters, just a couple hundred yards from the front door are a soccer field sure to be bustling with a neighborhood pick-up game, a park, bocce courts, a neighborhood pool and Camp Watercolor. Camp Watercolor, an absolute gem if your crew includes any “littles”, offers daily, supervised activities for kids, including a day camp, craft hours, movie nights and other special events. See WaterColor Resort Kids Camp for more details. And if that isn’t enough, how about a pond across the street full of small feisty fish, who seem to have healthy appetites for bacon on a small hook?
Maybe want a little serenity at the end of the day? As You Wish backs up to a beautiful nature preserve, which is best enjoyed from one of two huge screened in back porches off of the 1st and 2nd floors. Tennis, anyone? The Watercolor Tennis facility, offering excellent well-lit courts, lessons and daily clinics, is only blocks away. Like to walk (or ride) about? Then step outside the side door and onto miles and miles of biking/walking path spanning throughout Watercolor’s many parks, green spaces, lakes, bridges and block after block of stunning Watercolor architecture.
Not satisfied yet, just jump on a bike for a five-minute ride to the center of Seaside, Florida to experience classic Americana at its finest with great local shopping, restaurants and perhaps a sunset cocktail overlooking the gulf.
And, of course, Watercolor’s main attraction is its beautiful soft white sand beach. This is probably why you came, and you will not be disappointed. About a half a mile away from As You Wish, you can park your bike, car or golf cart at the private Watercolor Beach Club and grab some towels, a cold drink and some food on your way to your beach chairs. Biking to and from the beach is a key ingredient in the quintessential day at Watercolor, and four bikes are provided at the house for your use at no extra charge.
Whether you’re a beach bum, a spa lover a tennis junkie, an outdoor lover or a golfer, you’re covered at As You Wish.
Watercolor Beach is located in the heart of 30A. Within walking, biking distance to the shops and dining Seaside and Watercolor Beach have to offer. Watercolor Beach is a 499 acre community that boasts 5 community pools, tennis courts, beach access, Western Lake access and miles of walking/biking trails.
WaterColor is also the perfect place to celebrate a special occasion. Go gourmet at Fish Out of Water, an award-winning restaurant; or sip one of many wines offered at Chan’s Wine World. Pamper yourself at a luxurious spa or pick up the perfect outfit at The Fuss boutique.
- Named the #1 family vacation destination in the U.S.
- A 499 acre coastal resort and residential community
- Ideal bike community perfect for family getaways
- Pristine sugar sand beaches
- 4 swimming pools (heated during winter months)
- Award-winning tennis facilities
- Championship golf nearby
- World Famous Beach Club
- Unparalleled beachside, poolside and lakeside dining
- Acres of parks, gardens and foot paths
- Nearby state parks and preserves
***Watercolor does not allow golf cart rentals from outside vendors. All carts must be reserved through their exclusive vendor Electric Cart Company***
Master - King sized bed, Private bath
Master - King sized bed, private bath
Guest - Twin over full bunk plus trundle, shared bath
* Spacious living area
* Two Master bedrooms
* 4 bikes
* Ping pong table
* Professionally Managed, 24/7 Service
Cleaning with Care
Our family at 30A Vacay want you to have a wonderful vacation and let you know some of the steps we have taken to safeguard and create a sanitary environment for you. Our cleaners have adopted the CDC, as well as The Vacation Rental Housekeeping Professionals (VRHP) guidelines and recommendations.
- We are following CDC guidelines with our cleaning staff, property managers and any vendors we utilize which include regularly washing hands, disinfecting doorknobs, tables, remotes, etc.
- The cleaning staff will wear gloves and face covers while in properties.
- Our beach rentals include hand soap, dish soap, and other approved household disinfectants for your use.
- If anyone feels sick to not report to work, go to doctor and self-quarantine as needed, avoiding any contact with others, and using good practical judgement.
Our New Social Responsibility
- Please bring face masks for you and your family to use when interacting in the public spaces.
- Plan to purchase supplies such as groceries or essentials before arriving in the destination.
- Please understand that restaurants may not be operating at full capacity. This may mean meals must be ordered to-go as seating may not be ready.
- Please be courteous in your social distancing at the beach and maintain 6 or more feet of separation.
- If you or your family are sick, please postpone your vacation until you are well. If you or any member of your group begins to feel sick, return home immediately to shelter in place or seek medical attention.
|Jan - 2022|
|Feb - 2022|
|Mar - 2022|
|Apr - 2022|
|May - 2022|
|Jun - 2022|
|Jul - 2022|
|Aug - 2022|