The Watercolor vacation home offers a spacious floor plan features a large double living room for relaxing and enjoying your family at Mykonos on the Gulf. The full kitchen features custom finishes, stainless steel appliances, and large dining area for everyone to enjoy a family meal together that includes a dining table that seats 8 and additional seating for 5 at the kitchen counter. You may find yourself in one of 3 screened in porches with a good book. The first floor also features a large master suite with king bed and private bathroom.
Being very well-designed with all bedrooms including en-suite bathrooms and an open floor concept with quality workmanship, throughout. Featuring 3 master suites with king beds, a 4th bedroom that can sleep 6 (queen bed, a full size bunk bed and 2 twin bunk beds), as well as a bonus room with 2 queen bunk beds. It has quartz countertops, beautiful wide-plank hardwood flooring, nickel gap tongue and groove walls, large screened porches facing a quiet nature preserve, ample storage spaces, and surround sound. Located in Phase 3, this home is steps to the famous Frog pool, and the pedestrian bridge leading to the Town center and the beach are only a half mile away. Enjoy the street legal golf cart and the complimentary bikes to get around Watercolor!
Mykonos on the Gulf is wheelchair accessible with a ramp to the front door, wide entrance shower and master bedroom on the first floor. Please inquire for more information.
Watercolor Resort is a family-friendly, 500 acre coastal resort, tucked between the Gulf of Mexico and a coastal dune lake framed by a long leaf pine forest. Throughout the beautifully landscaped grounds, trails wind through stunning parks, green spaces, several pools, playgrounds, tennis courts, boutiques, restaurants, and a private beach located along Scenic 30A. Watercolor boasts five miles of biking and walking trails around the community, including Western lake, play grounds, climbing structures, basketball court; the boathouse sits on Western Lake and has a park and offers fitness classes as well as paddle boards, kayak’s & canoe rentals.
Watercolor Beach is located in the heart of 30A. Within walking, biking distance to the shops and dining Seaside and Watercolor Beach have to offer. Watercolor Beach is a 499 acre community that boasts 5 community pools, tennis courts, beach access, Western Lake access and miles of walking/biking trails.
WaterColor is also the perfect place to celebrate a special occasion. Go gourmet at Fish Out of Water, an award-winning restaurant; or sip one of many wines offered at Chan’s Wine World. Pamper yourself at a luxurious spa or pick up the perfect outfit at The Fuss boutique.
- Named the #1 family vacation destination in the U.S.
- A 499 acre coastal resort and residential community
- Ideal bike community perfect for family getaways
- Pristine sugar sand beaches
- 4 swimming pools (heated during winter months)
- Award-winning tennis facilities
- Championship golf nearby
- World Famous Beach Club
- Unparalleled beachside, poolside and lakeside dining
- Acres of parks, gardens and foot paths
- Nearby state parks and preserves
***Watercolor does not allow golf cart rentals from outside vendors. All carts must be reserved through their exclusive vendor Electric Cart Company***
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (16):
Downstairs Master : King sized bed, private en suite bath with walk in shower
Upstairs Master : King sized bed, private en suite bath with stand up shower and claw foot tub, private screened in porch.
Upstairs Master : King sized bed, private en suite bath with walk in shower
Guest bedroom : Twin over Twin bunk bed and 1 Queen, 1 Double Hanging Bunk Bed
Guest bedroom: Queen over Queen bunk bed
* Four Seater Golf Cart included!
* Complimentary Wifi
* Spacious open floor plan
* Lake District
* Access to Watercolor Amenities
* 5 Bikes included!
* Grill with propane
* Wheel Chair accessible
* Parking for two vehicles in the driveway and plenty of guest parking throughout Watercolor
* Professionally Managed, 24/7 Service
Need more space? Check out the carriage house at Mykonos on the Gulf ||.
Cleaning with Care
Our family at 30A Vacay want you to have a wonderful vacation and let you know some of the steps we have taken to safeguard and create a sanitary environment for you. Our cleaners have adopted the CDC, as well as The Vacation Rental Housekeeping Professionals (VRHP) guidelines and recommendations.
- We are following CDC guidelines with our cleaning staff, property managers and any vendors we utilize which include regularly washing hands, disinfecting doorknobs, tables, remotes, etc.
- The cleaning staff will wear gloves and face covers while in properties.
- Our beach rentals include hand soap, dish soap, and other approved household disinfectants for your use.
- If anyone feels sick to not report to work, go to doctor and self-quarantine as needed, avoiding any contact with others, and using good practical judgement.
Our New Social Responsibility
- Please bring face masks for you and your family to use when interacting in the public spaces.
- Plan to purchase supplies such as groceries or essentials before arriving in the destination.
- Please understand that restaurants may not be operating at full capacity. This may mean meals must be ordered to-go as seating may not be ready.
- Please be courteous in your social distancing at the beach and maintain 6 or more feet of separation.
- If you or your family are sick, please postpone your vacation until you are well. If you or any member of your group begins to feel sick, return home immediately to shelter in place or seek medical attention.