Watercolor Beach is located in the heart of 30A. Within walking, biking distance to the shops and dining Seaside and Watercolor Beach have to offer. Watercolor Beach is a 499 acre community that boasts 5 community pools, tennis courts, beach access, Western Lake access and miles of walking/biking trails.
WaterColor is also the perfect place to celebrate a special occasion. Go gourmet at Fish Out of Water, an award-winning restaurant; or sip one of many wines offered at Chan’s Wine World. Pamper yourself at a luxurious spa or pick up the perfect outfit at The Fuss boutique.
- Named the #1 family vacation destination in the U.S.
- A 499 acre coastal resort and residential community
- Ideal bike community perfect for family getaways
- Pristine sugar sand beaches
- 5 swimming pools
- Award-winning tennis facilities
- Championship golf nearby
- World Famous Beach Club
- Unparalleled beachside, poolside and lakeside dining
- Acres of parks, gardens and foot paths
- Nearby state parks and preserves
- Guest Bedroom: King Bed, Access to Bathroom
Master Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom With Shower/Tub Combo
Guest Bedroom: 2 Twin over Twin Bunk Sets, Private Bathroom
***Pool heating is available for this property from October 1st through May 1st.***
*Pool heating is available for a fee of $150
* Right next door to Camp Watercolor pool, playground, & park
* 5 min bike ride to the beach
* 4 adult bikes provided
* Covered parking for 1 car
* High Speed Wireless Internet
* Unlimited Long Distance Calls
* Fully equipped gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances
* Beautiful wood floors & wood trimmed walls
* Marble faced gas fireplace
* Bocce Ball Court
* Huge screened porches / an open deck with an outside brick fireplace that borders a natural preserve
* Granite countertops in all the bathrooms
* Each bedroom offers guests a TV and DVD player.
* Complete Clean Linen Participant - ALL linens, including comforters, laundered upon every checkout
Phase 1 of the WaterColor Beach Club is NOW OPEN. To allow the Watercolor Community Association (WCA) to complete Phase 2 of the expansion, the beach club will be closed on Mondays.
Cleaning with Care
Our family at 30A Vacay want you to have a wonderful vacation and let you know some of the steps we have taken to safeguard and create a sanitary environment for you. Our cleaners have adopted the CDC, as well as The Vacation Rental Housekeeping Professionals (VRHP) guidelines and recommendations.
- We are following CDC guidelines with our cleaning staff, property managers and any vendors we utilize which include regularly washing hands, disinfecting doorknobs, tables, remotes, etc.
- The cleaning staff will wear gloves and face covers while in properties.
- Our beach rentals include hand soap, dish soap, and other approved household disinfectants for your use.
- If anyone feels sick to not report to work, go to doctor and self-quarantine as needed, avoiding any contact with others, and using good practical judgement.
Our New Social Responsibility
- Please bring face masks for you and your family to use when interacting in the public spaces.
- Plan to purchase supplies such as groceries or essentials before arriving in the destination.
- Please understand that restaurants may not be operating at full capacity. This may mean meals must be ordered to-go as seating may not be ready.
- Please be courteous in your social distancing at the beach and maintain 6 or more feet of separation.
- If you or your family are sick, please postpone your vacation until you are well. If you or any member of your group begins to feel sick, return home immediately to shelter in place or seek medical attention.
|Jul - 2020|
|Aug - 2020|
|Sep - 2020|
|Oct - 2020|
|Nov - 2020|
|Dec - 2020|
|Jan - 2021|
|Feb - 2021|