Great views from the third floor!!!
Swim in our awesome pool, enjoy the beaches, ride the 30A bike trail, walk to the shops and restaurants of Alys and Rosemary Beach and take advantage of the many unique FREE family activities nearby.
AREA ATTRACTIONS :
This easygoing beach neighborhood is the perfect place to escape for a beach vacation. Spend a day wandering through the shops and sights of Seacrest — you’ll spot everything from gorgeous dune lakes to gourmet restaurants. Then, unwind with a stroll along Seacrest’s sugar-white sand.
Seacrest hosts Camp Creek Lake, meaning that ecosploring opportunities abound. Rare bird species can be found along the borders of the lake, which is surrounded by walking trails and made up of a mix of salt and fresh water.
This quaint beach neighborhood regularly welcomes new shops and restaurants. Recently opened establishments, like Acme Ice House, add an exciting twist to the Seacrest dining scene while long-time favorites, like Seacrest Sundries and La Cocina, keep regulars coming back for more.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (Sleeps 9):
Master Bedroom: King Sized bed, private bathroom with rain shower and an air jet tub
Guest Bedroom: King size bed, private bathroom with walk in shower, Balcony
Guest Bedroom: Queen sized bed, shared bathroom, Balcony
Guest Bedroom: Bunk bed; twin over full , shared bathroom
* Flat Panel TV's throughout
* High Speed Secured Wi-Fi
* Spacious Patio Overlooking Pool
* Elevator to Private 3rd Floor
* 4 Adult Bikes included
* Professionally Managed, 24/7 Service
Cleaning with Care
Our family at 30A Vacay want you to have a wonderful vacation and let you know some of the steps we have taken to safeguard and create a sanitary environment for you. Our cleaners have adopted the CDC, as well as The Vacation Rental Housekeeping Professionals (VRHP) guidelines and recommendations.
- We are following CDC guidelines with our cleaning staff, property managers and any vendors we utilize which include regularly washing hands, disinfecting doorknobs, tables, remotes, etc.
- The cleaning staff will wear gloves and face covers while in properties.
- Our beach rentals include hand soap, dish soap, and other approved household disinfectants for your use.
- If anyone feels sick to not report to work, go to doctor and self-quarantine as needed, avoiding any contact with others, and using good practical judgement.
Our New Social Responsibility
- Please bring face masks for you and your family to use when interacting in the public spaces.
- Plan to purchase supplies such as groceries or essentials before arriving in the destination.
- Please understand that restaurants may not be operating at full capacity. This may mean meals must be ordered to-go as seating may not be ready.
- Please be courteous in your social distancing at the beach and maintain 6 or more feet of separation.
- If you or your family are sick, please postpone your vacation until you are well. If you or any member of your group begins to feel sick, return home immediately to shelter in place or seek medical attention.
|Oct - 2020|
|Nov - 2020|
|Dec - 2020|
|Jan - 2021|
|Feb - 2021|
|Mar - 2021|
|Apr - 2021|
|May - 2021|