The front porch features a large picnic table and great outdoor. You enter the home directly into the large open kitchen, dining room and living room that is filled with light. These spaces work together as well as containing the important functions of each. Beautiful pine floors ground the home and bring together the beach textures and colors of the furnishings and art. Big and ample comfy furniture offer a place for everyone.
The dining area has seating for 8 and is the perfect size for recapping the days fun. The kitchen has lovely granite, tons of cabinets, stainless steel appliances.
The first floor bedroom features a king sized bed, bathroom with shower/tub combo and private vanity. This bathroom is shared with the living room and kitchen but does have a separate vanity for guests.
The master suite is off the kitchen with a king size bed and en suite bath. You have access to the back porch from this room. The bathroom is incredible, the bathtub is included in the enclosed shower...emanating the feel of a steam room!
There is also a laundry room on this floor right off the kitchen.
The second floor bedroom hosts 2 twin beds, - bunk bed and one trundle and will sleep 5 people total and has a private en suite bath.
Spend the day relaxing in beach chairs under an umbrella, walk along the sandy white shores, or go for a swim in the glistening waters of the Gulf of Mexico. The surrounding local area is punctuated with plenty of fun distractions whether your are in the mood for golf, hiking, beach-side bicycling, shopping, taking in a festival or enjoying one of the diverse array of restaurants with culinary delights for every palette.
Come explore the world's most beautiful beaches and book your stay today!
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS ( Sleeps 9):
Downstairs Guest: King sized bed, shared bathroom with shower/tub combo
Master Bedroom: King sized bed, en suite bath with Walk in tub and shower
Bunk Room: Two Twin sized beds and a built in twin bunk and trundle, en suite bath with tub/shower combo
- Walking distance to tennis courts
- Spacious living area
- Large Front porch
- In Watercolor cottage district
- 3 FREE bikes!
Cleaning with Care
Our family at 30A Vacay want you to have a wonderful vacation and let you know some of the steps we have taken to safeguard and create a sanitary environment for you. Our cleaners have adopted the CDC, as well as The Vacation Rental Housekeeping Professionals (VRHP) guidelines and recommendations.
- We are following CDC guidelines with our cleaning staff, property managers and any vendors we utilize which include regularly washing hands, disinfecting doorknobs, tables, remotes, etc.
- The cleaning staff will wear gloves and face covers while in properties.
- Our beach rentals include hand soap, dish soap, and other approved household disinfectants for your use.
- If anyone feels sick to not report to work, go to doctor and self-quarantine as needed, avoiding any contact with others, and using good practical judgement.
Our New Social Responsibility
- Please bring face masks for you and your family to use when interacting in the public spaces.
- Plan to purchase supplies such as groceries or essentials before arriving in the destination.
- Please understand that restaurants may not be operating at full capacity. This may mean meals must be ordered to-go as seating may not be ready.
- Please be courteous in your social distancing at the beach and maintain 6 or more feet of separation.
- If you or your family are sick, please postpone your vacation until you are well. If you or any member of your group begins to feel sick, return home immediately to shelter in place or seek medical attention.
|Jul - 2020|
|Aug - 2020|
|Sep - 2020|
|Oct - 2020|
|Nov - 2020|
|Dec - 2020|
|Jan - 2021|
|Feb - 2021|