Our Commitment to Travel Safely
Dear 30A Travelers,On behalf of the entire 30A Vacay family, we want to thank you for your continued trust in our service and for visiting Santa Rosa Beach, FL. Our priority is the safety of our guests and with your help we have maintained our enhanced protocols and precedures this past year. The safety of our guests and staff are our highest priority and we remain committed to providing you the best vacation! We are excited to welcome you to 30A and to explore our beautiful beaches.
The 30A Vacay Team
Book with Confidence30A Vacay is here to serve our guests, homeowners, staff and local community. We have taken several steps and continue to explore new ways we can improve your experience. We are actively following the CDC guidelines and recommendations on the steps that can be taken to help prevent the spread of the virus.
Offering clean and safe rental homes has always been our top priority. We have elevated and will continue to place an emphasis on our cleaning practices and policies. Here are some of the steps we take between each visit to ensure your home will be sanitized, clean and disinfected:
- Our cleaning staff wears gloves and face covers while in our properties.
- All hard surfaces and high touched areas are cleaned with household disinfectant including doorknobs, handles, toilets and faucet knobs, light switches, handrails, remote controls, lock boxes, electronics, thermostats, game areas, furniture, kitchen cabinets and refrigerators, etc.
- All bed, bathroom and kitchen linens are professionally laundered on the Sanitation Cycle and installed with care.
- Self Check-ins and Check-out, so there is no need to come to our office during your stay.
Read More: 30A Vacay Cleaning with Care
30A Vacay remains committed to our guests to help them book with confidence and peace of mind. With this in mind, we have outlined below our cancellation policy. Our Reservations Team is here to answer any of your questions regarding your reservation. Please feel free to reach us at 850.696.0936.
Flexible Booking & Worry-Free Credits/Cancellation Policy
Guest who make a new reservation with an effective date after August 15, 2020 may cancel by notifying the manager in writing at least ninety (90) calendar days prior to your Check-In date (“Cancellation Period”).* In such instances, the full amount of your advance payment will be refunded less $250 cancellation fee.
- If you cancel a stay or a portion of a stay after the Cancellation Period, between 45 days and 90 days, you will forfeit your full prepayment.
- If you cancel within 45 days of your arrival date you will forfeit the full amount of your rental.
- No discount to the total booking charges or any refunds will be given for any adjustments or changes to your reservation after the Cancellation Period for any reason, including late arrivals, early departures, inclement weather, maintenance and/or housekeeping issues, failure, outages or noise.
Browse Our Vacation HomesExplore the best of 30A: 30A Vacay Rental Homes! This exclusive section on Highway 30A has miles of pristine coastline with white sand beaches and endless sunsets. One of the benefits to staying in one of our clean and spacious rentals is the ability to distance you and your family from others as you see fit.
Benefits of Travel InsuranceLike other vacation rental companies, we offer you the option to buy travel insurance with every booking before the final payment is made. Travel insurance can reimburse you for costs due to trip interruption. If you have not yet opted to purchase Travel Insurance, we highly recommend you reconsider to be on the safe side. We can provide policy details before you purchase. Have any questions? Please call 1-850-696-0936
We are together on this journey and incredibly grateful for trusting us with your beach vacation. Our team is ready to help you plan your peace of mind summer or autumn vacay. Until then, we are sending you all some calming beach vibes.
Watch the video with your sound on.
* Video created in 2019