Peace of Mind
Dear 30A Travelers,We hope you and your family are staying well. On behalf of the entire 30A Vacay family, we want to ensure you that safety and health remain our top priority. We know traveling away from home is a concern, but families still want to take vacations – and desire to relax and experience the incredible peacefulness that only a beach vacay can provide. Our location as a “drive to” destination allows us the opportunity to provide a much-needed vacation. We offer homes with private pools and include beach bikes to explore the pristine coastline and endless sunsets. We feel this allows us the opportunity to provide a much-needed vacation.
Cancellation Policy: Worry Free Credits & Cancellation Policy
Certainty In Our CareWe are in this together. We want to reassure you in this time of uncertainty, that we offer certainty when you are ready to travel again.
Book With Confidence:30A Vacay is here to serve our guests, homeowners, staff and local community. We have taken several steps and continue to explore new ways we can improve your experience. We are actively following the CDC guidelines and recommendations on the steps that can be taken to help prevent the spread of the virus.
Offering clean and safe rental homes has always been our top priority. We have elevated and will continue to place an emphasis on our cleaning practices and policies. Here are some of the steps we take between each visit to ensure your home will be sanitized, clean and disinfected:
- Our cleaning staff wears gloves and face covers while in our properties.
- All hard surfaces and high touched areas are cleaned with household disinfectant including doorknobs, handles, toilets and faucet knobs, light switches, handrails, remote controls, lock boxes, electronics, thermostats, game areas, furniture, kitchen cabinets and refrigerators, etc.
- All bed, bathroom and kitchen linens are professionally laundered on the Sanitation Cycle and installed with care.
- Self Check-ins and Check-out, so there is no need to come to our office during your stay.
Read More: 30A Vacay Cleaning with Care
30A Vacay remains committed to our guests to help them book with confidence and peace of mind. With this in mind, we have outlined below our cancellation policy. Our Reservations Team is here to answer any of your questions regarding your reservation. Please feel free to reach us at 850.696.0936.
Flexible Booking & Worry-Free Credits/Cancellation Policy
NEW RESERVATIONS MADE BETWEEN JULY 2 AND AUGUST 14, 2020RESERVATIONS MADE BETWEEN JULY 2 and AUGUST 14: : Guest who made a *new reservation with an effective date after July 2, 2020 and August 15,2020 for arrival between August 1, 2020 and December 31, 2020 may reschedule any time during the 12-month period of the original arrival date.
- The guest must provide notice to 30A Vacay that it desires to reschedule at least 7 days prior to the original arrival date, and at such time the guest will receive a credit for the full reservation amount to be used in this 12-month period.
- If the future reservation amount is less than the full amount of the credit, the remaining credit balance will carry over and may be used on an additional reservation within this 12-month window.
- If the future reservation amount is higher than the original credit amount, the guest must pay the difference in full upon booking the future reservation.
- A credit may only be used by the original guest and is not transferable under any circumstances. Any unused credit at the end of the 12-month period will be forfeited.
CANCELLATIONS: For Reservations booked between July 2, 2020 and August 14,2020 Cancellations are allowed up to 21 days before the original arrival date if the original arrival date falls between the dates of July 1, 2020 – December 31, 2020. In such instances, the full amount of your payment will be refunded less a $250 cancellation fee.
BALANCE DUE: The final balance due for any reservation booked between July 2, 2020 and August 14, 2020 with an arrival date between August 1, 2020 and December 31, 2020 will be due 30 days prior to the arrival date.
NEW RESERVATIONS AFTER AUGUST 15, 2020NEW RESERVATIONS AFTER AUGUST 15: Guest who make a new reservation with an effective date after August 15, 2020 may cancel by notifying the manager in writing at least ninety (90) calendar days prior to your Check-In date (“Cancellation Period”).* In such instances, the full amount of your advance payment will be refunded less $250 cancellation fee.
- If you cancel a stay or a portion of a stay after the Cancellation Period, between 45 days and 90 days, you will forfeit your full prepayment.
- If you cancel within 45 days of your arrival date you will forfeit the full amount of your rental.
- No discount to the total booking charges or any refunds will be given for any adjustments or changes to your reservation after the Cancellation Period for any reason, including late arrivals, early departures, inclement weather, maintenance and/or housekeeping issues, failure, outages or noise.
Browse Our Vacation HomesExplore the best of 30A: 30A Vacay Rental Homes! This exclusive section on Highway 30A has miles of pristine coastline with white sand beaches and endless sunsets. One of the benefits to staying in one of our clean and spacious rentals is the ability to distance you and your family from others as you see fit.
Benefits of Travel InsuranceLike other vacation rental companies, we offer you the option to buy travel insurance with every booking before the final payment is made. Travel insurance can reimburse you for costs due to trip interruption. If you have not yet opted to purchase Travel Insurance, we highly recommend you reconsider to be on the safe side. We can provide policy details before you purchase. Have any questions? Please call 1-850-696-0936
Coronavirus (Covid-19) Outbreak Travel Insurance Notice and FAQs
We are together on this journey and incredibly grateful for trusting us with your beach vacation. Our team is ready to help you plan your peace of mind summer or autumn vacay. Until then, we are sending you all some calming beach vibes.
Watch the video with your sound on.
* Video created in 2019